Shouta rose a brow, confused. Hizashi noticed and used his index and middle to tap the man on the arm. The hero turned to him and he moved his head to the side, signaling for him to an empty classroom. Shouta noticed. At first, he found it odd, but when he thought about it, Denki seemed to want to talk but was uncomfortable to do it in the hallway. So, with a shrug, he grabbed the two and pulled them to the abandoned classroom.

Both let out noises of surprise as he pulled them. Once they were in the classroom, he closed the door and turned to them, his arms crossed. "Okay, so, what is it that you want to talk about Kaminari?" He asked calmly. Kaminari's anxiety calmed once more, Hizashi gave Shouta a thumbs up and a grin when he noticed. The man kept himself from rolling his eyes and kept his attention on Denki.

"Okay, so, uhm," The boy stumbled over his words slightly, mumbling softly about something that the two of them couldn't hear. Hizashi had moved to stand beside Shouta, his brows furrowed as the boy mumbled.

"Sorry little listener, but we can't hear you." He said softly. Aizawa nodded in agreement, he wanted to hear what the boy had to say, but the mumbling was making it difficult to make out what the boy wanted to talk about. Denki furrowed his brows and puffed out his cheeks. His face flushed a bright red as he tried to find the words.

"I- uhm, c-come here..?" Both heros turned to look at one another before looking back at the flushed and nervous boy. Both bent over slightly and were extremely surprised by the sudden action. "Tha-thank you for-for trying to help us!" Denki stuttered, his face flushed darkly as he moved past the two of them and ran down the hall and out of the school. Aizawa and Hizashi blinked.

"Holy shit." Hizashi muttered. He stood up straight, his glasses tilted slightly. "Holy shit!" He yelled, his quirk activating and raising his voice a little bit higher than a normal human's.

"Stop yelling, damn it!" Aizawa, who was also red in the face, hissed, slapping the man. Hizashi muttered an 'Ow' and rubbed his head where Shouta had hit him. Aizawa put his hands on his face, the warm feeling making him laugh slightly. "I know for a damn fact that that didn't just happen." He muttered out. Hizashi laughed.

"He looked like a shy puppy!" He smiled widely. Shouta pushed at his husband.

"Shy puppy just kissed the both of us! He wasn't very shy then!" The voice hero laughed at the man's flushed face and flushed antics.

As for Kaminari, he was rapidly making his way to the dorms, pulling out his phone to message the group chat. Just because /some/ of the class didn't like him, didn't mean that the rest was the same.

Pika.Pika: Help.

Pika.Pika: What do you do when you make a very dumb decision?

Pika.Pika: Like say; kiss two people and then run off????

Shush.baby: My dorm.

Shush.baby: NOW!

Shush.baby: GOTS 2 KNOW THE DEETS MF

Tapetape: Min is also on his way btw

Shush.baby: Noice

Shush.baby: Hurry up y'a ball of anxiety!!

Pika.Pika: I'm trying!

Pika.Pika: Don't rush me!!

Katsuki felt giddy. Everything wasn't the best for his two best friends, especially with what they had done and he understood where everyone was coming from, but some of them were going too far. Hearing that Kaminari had /finally/ given up his first two kisses, was something he absolutely /needed/ to hear more about! He waited for the boy patiently, messaging for Izuku to come over to hear about what had happened with Kaminari. The younger agreed and was the first one to arrive at the dorm.

"I don't by it." The boy said, closing the dorm door. Katsuki laughed and set his phone down on the bed. "Kaminari Denki? Kissing two people? Blasphemy." Katsuki let out another laugh as Midoriya moved to the bed and wrapped his arms around the boy, pulling him close to his chest and kissing him on the neck. Katsuki let out a soft hum, moving to give Midoriya more room to press kisses on the male's neck.

"Gross." The two looked up to see a very flushed blond and grossed out Mineta. Midoriya rolled his eyes, moving to rest his chin on Katsuki's head but never moving his arms from around him.

"So," He began. "who'd you kiss?" It was straight forward and they didn't exactly expect much from the boy. But when Midoriya asked, Kaminari was quick to answer them.

"Aizawa and Mic." He said quickly, shutting his mouth quickly. The other three teens in the room stared at him with wide eyes. He automatically thought the worst and waited for them to call him names or even try and tell him that he wasn't in the right mind. But he received the complete opposite.

"Where!?" Mineta and Katsuki asked, quite loudly if he may add. Kaminari blinked and pointed at either of his cheeks, making Katsuki groan.

"Spill!" Mineta had a surprised look on his face, but a smile was ghosting and it was noticed by Midoriya.

"Wha-what!?" He stuttered out, confused at the reaction. Katsuki stood up and walked over to the blond, putting his hands on either side of his face.

"Why didn't you kiss them?" Katsuki asked, confusing the boy even more. Katsuki noticed the boy's confusion and sighed, dropping his hands. "Watch this." The other walked back to his bed and moved in front of the bored male. Midoriya hummed in acknowledgment of the other as Katsuki put his hands on either side of his face. Katsuki bent down slightly and gave Midoriya a deep kiss, making Mineta uncomfortable and Denki flush. Katsuki stood up and looked to Denki, a wide smile on his face. "Think you can do that next time?"

"Ne-next time!?"

"Yes, next time! You do plan on doing it again, right?"

"No??"

"Confusion, that's okay, we can help with that."

"Bakugou!"

"Lemme help you!"

Hello everyone!!

I can't with the comments going « But that's pedophillia blah blah blah ». I'm gonna make the comment on the chapter (in hopes that it stops) but boop, take ze fluffy or perish.

For more information on this, it's the chapter where Touya is introduced into the chat and talking about his « type ». It was a joke, a little inside thing between Kaminari and Touya and everyone made it all bad and whatnot. I /shouldn't/ have to defend myself, but I'm getting annoyed with the comments and have decided to try and fix it, maybe to stop the continuous comments of nonsense. It's really just the same thing and over again and I can't deal with it. :/

Katsuki tryna help his friend and Mineta just feeling uncomfortable is mwah a beautiful image.

Uhm, there won't be anything else on Kami after this, like, at all. You'll find out way later on into the next chapter as to why that is. Kirishima will be here and there, will also be explained in the next chapter, but story wise? Kinda like this?  No. More on Katsuki and Izuku though. :]

Why do I see a nervous Kami with a pair of ears and tail tryna find the courage to give Aizawa and Hizashi a kiss on the cheek? XD

Thanks for reading!💕

Remember! Stay Safe!✨💜