Chapter 16🦋

Sunday...

With It Being Sunday, Kenny And Alana Were Getting Ready To Leave For Church. As They Were Walking Out The Door The Phone Rung. Alana Answered It As Kenny Pulled The Car Around.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Who's This?" The Woman Asked.

"You Called Here. Who Are You?" Alana Frowned.

First A Woman Comes To Their Doorstep Wanting Him Back, Now Another Woman Is Calling Here. They Needed To Have A Long Talk.

"Nina. A Man Gave Me This Number At The Club Last Night." She Said.

"Was It Kenneth? Because This Is His Wife." Alana Asked.

"No. Umm Melvin."

"Oh. Melvin Doesn't Live Here. I Don't Know Why He Gave You This Number."

"Okay. Well, I'm Sorry. Have A Nice Day." The Woman Hung Up.

Kenny Came In And Alana Looked At Him.

"I Was Finna Cuss You Out And Have You On That Couch For A While." She Blurted.

"Why? Who Was On The Phone?" He Asked Her.

"Some Damn Woman. Said You Gave Her Your Number. Come To Find Out It Was Melvin's Ass. Baby, I Love You But I'm Killing Him After Church!"

They Got Into The Car And Put On Their Seatbelts. It Was An Hour Drive To Church So She Decided To Make Conversation.

"Ken, We Need To Talk." She Said.

"What's Up?" He Asked.

"Well Lately I Been Thinking, And I Wanna Be A Housewife." She Told Him.

"A Housewife?" He Repeated.

"Yeah." She Nodded.

"Baby, You're Young And Being A Housewife Is A Lot Of Work."

"So You Don't Want Me To Quit My Job And Be A Housewife?" She Asked.

"That's Not What I'm Saying. All I'm Saying Is Take Some Time To Think About It. Because I Don't Want You To Feel Like I Forced You Into Anything. And You Working On A Case, You Can't Just Walk In And Say 'Hey I Quit.'" He Reminded.

"After I Finish My Case, I'm Gonna Quit. And I Won't Regret It." She Assured.

"And If You Do Decide To Quit Your Job, I'll Take Care Of You. You'll Have Everything You Want And Need." He Kissed Her Hand.

"Okay Daddy." She Smiled.

At Church...

Kenny And Alana Sat On The Same Row As Melvin, Kevon, Ruth And Mrs. Barbara. Of Course Alana Was Ready To Beat Melvin's Ass. Which Is Why Melvin Was On One Side Of Kenny And Alana Was On The Other. The Pastor Was Preaching About Making It Through Hard Times.

"Melvin, I Hope You Can Make It Through Hard Times. Because After Church, Your Behind Is Gonna Be Mine." Alana Whispered.

Kenny Pinched Her Thigh And She Sighed. She Sat Back And Listened To The Rest Of The Sermon.

After Church, At Mrs. Barbara's....

Alana Stood In The Kitchen With Barbara And Kevon's Wife Ruth. They Did Their Little Gossip As The Men Were In The Living Room.

"You Really Wanna Be A Housewife?" Barbara Asked.

"Well, I'm Thinking About It. However, I Talked To Kenny And He Said To Think About It. So I'm Just Gonna Do What He Said." Alana Sipped Her Water.

"Do You Always Have To Finish Your Statements With That?" Barbara Asked.

"What?" Alana Wondered.

"I Talked To Kenny. So I'm Gonna Do What He Said." Barbara Mocked Her.

"Well I Am. I Don't Want To Do Anything He Doesn't Want Me To Do." Alana Sipped Her Water Again.

"Okay Then." Barbara Shrugged.

"I Think She Should Talk To Him. After All, She Doesn't Want To Do Anything He Doesn't Want Her To." Ruth Said.

"Exactly." Alana Turned To Her.

"Its Not Like She Needs His Permission, She Just Wants His Opinion. And This Is Something That Needs His View And Perspective." She Added.

"Girl I Like You. You Always Seeing My View Of Things And Wording It How I Can't. Which Is In A Simple Way." Alana Shook Her Head.

"Melvin, Kevon, Kenny Come Eat!" Barba Called.

They Came In And Took Their Seats. Kenny Said Prayer And They All Dug In.

"So Melvin, Tell Us About Nina." Alana Said.

"Who?" He Asked.

"Little Ass, Little Titties." Kevon Mumbled.

"Ohhhh. She Called?" Melvin Asked.

"Mhm. Had Me About To Whoop Kenny's Ass." Alana Admitted.

"Melvin, Why You Have To Give Her My Number? You Could've Gave Mama's Number. That's What I Used To Do." Kenny Said.

"And No The Hell You Don't, I Got Tired Of All Them Different Females Calling Me." Barbara Shook Her Head.

"Man, She Was Fine As Hell. But She Ain't Have No Ass Or Titties. I Couldn't Do It." He Shook His Head.

"Really?" Alana Asked.

"Yeah. I Need Something To Hold Onto. Kenny, I Don't See How You Do It." Melvin Shook His Head.

"Baby, You Better Get Your Brother." She Warned.

"Melvin, Chill. She Has All She Need." Kenny Announced.

"I'm Just Saying. She Got Ass But I Can't Do Nothing With A B Cup." Melvin Shrugged.

"I'm A C Cup Melvin, Get It Straight. And You Should Be Worrying About Your Own Problems. Have It Stood Up Yet?" Alana Asked.

"Oh My Damn." Kevon Mumbled.

Ruth Turned Her Head And Snickered, Remembering Kevon Telling Her The Same Thing. Kenny Dropped His Head As He Remembered Telling Her That. Shit, He Gotta Stop.

"Uh Oh." Barbara Sipped Her Drink.

"Kenny, I Know You Didn't Tell Her That." Melvin Frowned.

"Nah Man. She Know The Code To My Phone. She Seen The Messages." He Lied.

"I Told You That In Person." Melvin Said.

"She Got Dog Ears."

"Kenny, You Trifling." Kevon Laughed.

"That's What I Thought. Shut Up." Alana Rolled Her Eyes.

Barbara Shook Her Head And Continued Eating. You'd Swear She Wasn't Their Mother The Way They Talked When She Was Around. She Knew All About Their Lives. From The Different Women To The Maybe Babies.

At Home...

Alana Came Out The Bathroom In Her Pajamas And Crawled In Bed. She Laid On Kenny's Chest And He Kissed Her Forehead While She Yawned.

"I'm So Tired." She Mumbled.

"Me Too. Sunday Dinner Was A Mess." Kenny Said.

"It Was. Melvin Pissed Me Off." She Rolled Her Eyes.

"We Better Go To Sleep. You Know We Gotta Get Up Early." He Told Her.

She Rolled Off Him And He Turned Off The Light. She Laid In His Arms And They Fell Asleep.

Vote And Comment Down Below....💕