Chapter 7: The laptop

Comenzar desde el principio

I cannot enter that room. I stood there, looking at the bars. My body could not move an inch. I was dreading this moment. I don't know why.

Why am I scared to watch this...? It is not like I am the one putting my life on the line... But still... Something about it makes me uneasy...

It is fine... I need to convince myself that everything will be fine... I could just watch from my room.

Buuut... I could also provide Shin Tsukimi with another hint! To let him know of the Main game. I need to do that anyhow, so why not now!

I noticed him in the hallway that lead to the pink room. I called out to him "Hey Sooou! How are you doing?" I was dragging out the 'Sou'.

"It's you again..." He said, putting his hand on his beanie "What is it this time?"

"Oh... Nothing... Just wanted to give you some very useful information!" I said with a smile on my face.

"...Is it about the laptop?" Shin asked me. Laptop?

"Huh?" I said confused "...What laptop?"

There was a laptop somewhere here...? That is not a part of the game. What is on that laptop? Where is that laptop?! Could there be something that could potentially ruin the organization?! Could this be a danger to my game?!

"Hmm..." Shin hummed, snapping me out of my internal panic "You don't know about the laptop...?" He then smiled at me "Nevermind about that. You said you were going to give me valuable information." I see he is really playing the role of Sou Hiyori well.

"I see you are very much in character... 'Sou Hiyori'..." I said coldly "Anyways, I wanted to tell you about the main game. Keep in mind that this information is given to you and only you, however, you are allowed to share it... Just be careful who you're sharing it with..."

"Why just me?" He asked a bit confused.

"A perk of having 0.0%." I answered him "One of the first trials was to scatter cards all over this floor. The card you pick up should determine your role in the main game. There are four roles in total. You have a commoner, the useless card with no perks at all. The keymaster, if the owner of this card is chosen everyone will parish, so look out for that. Then there's the sage, the owner of this card knows the identity of the keymaster via holy divination, but can't lie about it's result. And last role, the sacrifice, if the owner of this card is chosen, they will survive and everyone else, except one person of their choice, will parish."

"You keep mentioning the word 'chosen', what exactly are we chosing?" Shin asked me.

"That..." I debated wether I should tell him or not, I decided against it "...You will find out in the second trial..."

"So..." Shin wanted to say something "...It's safe to say that you're with the kidnappers, right?"

"Shin Tsukimi..." I said in the most trustworthy voice that I could master "I do not wish for you to look at me as an enemy. I am not going against you. I'm here to support you."

"Well, are you ready to tell me who you are?" He had a cheeky grin on his face, doing a great job at imitating Hiyori.

"Not just yet." I told him "But... I promise to tell you if you make it to the main game. We will be seeing a lot of each other from there on. Now about that laptop-" He walked away from me.

Oh my goodness, where are his manners?! I would go after him but... I have something else to look over.

But... I think that I cannot face Meister now... I am just going to watch in my room. I have cameras in almost every room. Some rooms are obviously excluded.