Feeling eyes on me I decided to speak up.

"Hey, how you doing? I'm Morgan." I introduced myself

Jordyn's aunt gave me a nice smile before reaching her hand for me to shake "Hi, I'm Yolanda."

"You know I would shake your hand but... I motioned my hands to my sweaty body."

Oh what a nice day to just be in basketball shorts and a sports bra

She waved it off "It's fine but later I want a hug." She warned me

I put my hands up "You got it."

I fixed my focus on her daughter that was next to her. I opened my mouth to speak but she cut me off.

"Ashley." She said with a slight attitude

I quickly glanced at Jordyn and she just shook her head with a agitated look on her face.

"Nice to meet you." I said keeping it simple

Josh decided to hand me a water and I nod my head thanking him.

"I would love to talk but I'm going to go shower and ready." I said before leaving out of the kitchen

I walked upstairs to the guest room Jordyn and I was in and took my shoes off.

Eventually everything else came off except for my briefs and I walked into the connected bathroom to turn the shower on and get it steaming.

The room door opened making me look up seeing Jordyn walk in and lock the door.

"Sorry about her."

"What are you apologizing for? Ain't your fault she's rude."

"Yeah but i know everybody has been so nice and I don't want her to ruin the mood for you."

"She ain't going to ruin nothing. Rudeness and attitude comes everyday."

"You're right." She quickly glanced down but I seen her

She's real lucky this isn't my house and I got to shower cause some shit would've went down.

I just gave her a quick kiss before walking into the bathroom.

I stripped until I was fully naked and got into the shower.

I was in there for about twenty minutes before getting out. Jordyn wasn't in the room so she must've went back downstairs.

I dressed in my outfit for the day before doing my hair which was a slick ponytail.

After I was done I walked downstairs and went by Jordyn who was so busy talking to Jade.

"Looking good boo." Jade said snapping her fingers

I chuckled "Thank you."

Jordyn turned around checking me out and placed and her hand on my lower stomach.

"You look good babe."