Chapter 46 ~ No Bullets

Start from the beginning

"What happened? You feel bad for her death?"

"No, it's just I don't feel bad makes me feel bad.."

"I got you."

We sat in silence for few minutes. He was giving me time to think about it. He was giving me space.

"Did your mom's death make you feel bad?" I asked breaking the silence. He nodded.

"Your dad's?" I asked again.

He looked at me and nodded once again.

"Why I don't feel bad then?"

"Just be cool and think about that. It's because you've come to know that they're not good. You've come to know that what you were believing and expecting them to be were not them.."

Yeah! It was true in me. What I believed these years became topsy-turvy. I never thought I would be a daughter of a man who destroyed half of the population in this world.

Shortly, I feel ashamed about that.

"Why only me?"

"Okay! I got you! Just be cool. It doesn't mattar whose daughter you are. It matters what kind of heart do you have. You have a great and forgivable heart you know?"

I nodded. I bit my lower lip trying to control my tears. But they kept falling freely.

"I'm leaving you alone for sometimes. Calm down and come downstairs." He said and left.

Asher's pov :

She was feeling disturbed. So, I decided to leave her alone for sometimes. Let her think.

I left and checked my Messenger.

There were two messages from Theodore.

'seems like you're doing good. Do your girlfriend know who is her? Did you mention about her father? Did you mention about her twin?'

'I'm on the way for you dear. I'm coming to kill you and will do soon.'

Let's see who's going to kill whom.

It's been hours since the message. Did he knew where am living? I'm waiting for him..

Finally I heard a knocking sound. I went near the door and opened it revealing Grayson Connor and Theodore.

I hope Roslayn will not breakdown seeing Grayson. Will she be worried that she have born for this cheap man..

I welcomed them warmly. Because they're going to die soon. Probably in 1 hour. Let Rosalyn's face her real truth. I don't want her live in a lie.

I called out everyone and everyone assembled in living room including Rosalyn. There was a glint of anger in her face after seeing Grayson.

Theodore and Grayson took their seat in the couch. I sat in the couch opposite to them.

"What do you want now?" I asked.

"Just to reveal the truth.." Theodore said looking at Roslayn who was throwing daggers towards Grayson.

Dumbass! She already know what truth you're going to say.

"Well. You can start now." Rosalyn said.

"Where is your mother?" Asked Grayson to Rosalyn.

Grayson and Violette are the disgusting couple I've ever seen. Thank God! Violette is dead so that I don't wanna see them together.

"She's... She's upstairs reading a book." Rosalyn lied.

"Call her. I really really miss her. Do you want to know why I miss her?" Grayson ask again to Rosalyn.

"I don't wanna know anything about you nor her!"

"You should know dear. Because I'm pretty sure your boyfriend wouldn't have told this to you.." It was Theodore now.

"Then reveal that truth already!" Rosalyn almost yelled. I don't wanna hear that flashback again and again.

"Do you know who's your Father?" Theodore asked getting up from the seat facing Rosalyn.

I sat quite. Because I know nothing's going to happen dramatically.

"Yup!" Rosalyn said.

"Who?"

"It's none other than..."

"None other than?" Theodore repeat her sentence.

She gave an evil smile to him. "None other than your grandfather!" Saying this, she splashed a glass of water in his face.

Grayson gets up in what happened just now. The fact that I was still sitting cool attracted Theodore's attention.

I know what's going on his mind. Realisation should've hit him that Rosalyn know everything by mine and her action.

He was gritting his teeth and clenching his fists.

He took a gun from his holster on his belt and pointed straight towards my forehead.

Everyone's including Rosalyn's eyes widened.

"I will shoot you right now!"

"Go on!" I said.

He pulled the trigger while everyone closed their eyes that something is gone happen.

There's no bullet in his gun.

********************************

One more chapter, and an epilogue to go. I feel sad. But I have to do it. Are you guys feeling sad that this book is gonna end?