Chapter 43 ~ Back To US

Start from the beginning

Soon enough the pilot landed the flight on the same company helipad where he left me desperate before 5 years.

I don't know why, but I somehow feel traumatic seeing this place. That single second felt like hell.

But I was in the thought of him for months. I don't know whether I loved him or now. But, I cried when he did like that. I felt betrayed.

That's when I realised I was in love with him. But was also determined that I should'nt forgive him ever or get along with him.

But, I don't know when I forgave him or when I started to care about him.

When I saw him with Min-Jun surrounded by zombies, I was about to leave him, but my heart didn't let me be like this.

I don't know why he came again when I first met him after a long time. I was sure not to fell for him again. I convinced myself that it's just a sense of humanity.

But, I don't know how I fell for him. If he didn't love me again, I would still be the same drug addict who loves drugs.

I will not tell he is my drug now..

I got out of the flight and saw the view. It was night 1:00 a.m. very dark. One or two zombies wandering inside the company gate and a lot more outside the gate.

Everyone got out of the flight. There was two car parked at the corner of the gate. He should've arranged it by his men.

He's rich. I hope I could born rich atleast on my next life.

Asher got down rubbing his one eye with his index finger. He freaks out when he saw two zombies wandering inside the gate.

"It's ok" I whispered in a low voice as possible.

And then, I gestured everyone to get into the car. I decided to drive the car. Because he was still so sleepy to drive the car. Moreover, he's shit in driving a car properly.

We all settled in our car. Rio was still with us. He's really good at guiding and highlighting our mistakes.

My friends were sitting in the other car while me, Asher, my mom, pearl, Evelyn, Carl, max and Rio were in my car.

My mom was keeping Pearl and Evelyn on her lap at the same time. Carl was keeping max on his lap. Both Pearl and Max are hating to sit in lap.

I would insist if I could sit in someone's lap. I mean, in Asher's lap while he was driving and cooing with me at the same time.

It would be romantic right? But, I wonder if it will ever happen..

Asher was not sleepy after witnessing those two zombies. Imagine seeing a zombie right after a second you wake up..

"Where should I go?" I asked. I didn't start the car yet.

"I have sent you a location."

I checked my phone and drove as the GPS guided me.

I did the same here. Hitting zombies who cross my way and reaching my destination in a very high speed.

Poor Pearl and Max was the one who gets scared. Because they're sitting on lap where there is a high probability to fall down.

We reached the destination as soon as possible. It was an old house. In the entrance a dog was in the ground with just bones and red spots on it.

It's disgusting! It stinks. Also a rod with dried blood stains was on the ground.

'eat that' my mind mocked me. Eww

Asher stepped out of the car and had a complete view of the house.

"Can't you arrange some good place for us? I hate you!"

"We're not going to stay here. I'm just gonna take some information about the virus."

"You said you hired a detective for this and he got the structure of the virus."

"Yeah. But he died on the way.."

"I'm sorry"

"It's ok"

We entered the house which was stinking. So, it's Greyson Conner's house where he created the virus. The virus which is killing the world gradually was created inside this small house.

What a fate!?

He wore a gloves and mask. He asked everyone to stay outside. He also said that he will come back in 15 minutes. We were waiting for him to come back inside the car.

He came back with a package or something in his hand. It's probably the informations and evidence of Greyson creating the virus.

The next moment he entered the car placing the package in a bag, his phone started ringing. It was from an unknown number.

He picked up the phone.

Asher's pov :

I can recognise that this number belongs to Theodore. I picked up the call anyway.

"Hope you're doing great in US.."

"Yeah.. maybe I'm enjoying your failure."

"You think I will forgive you for killing my friend and my friend's daughter Zhuri?"

"You think I will let you do anything?"

"Why not?'

"I will rip you into pieces. You can't even touch me or my family or friends."

"I will get my revenge soon Asher.. wait for it."

I could hear a chuckle from the opposite side and he hung up.

Let's see what he's capable of doing.

*********************************

The story is soon ending. I'm feeling terribly sad for that. But, I'm happy that I'm going to complete a whole book real soon.