Chapter 37 ~ Tiger And Crocodile

Start from the beginning

I said, "why I need to be jealous. You know I'm one of the richest in the world.. richer than your soon-to-be husband."

She was clenching her fists and gritting her teeth. John was confused and asked, "you know each other before?"

I said, "yeah! We know! She's one of a selfish person I've ever seen in this world. I wonder how you got along with her."

John said, "I think you both should be friends.. my fiance will apologize to you for talking in this manner."

Then he turned towards zhuri and said, "apologise to him!"

Once again she was clenching her fists and gritting her teeth hard.

I said, "it's ok John! It's better not apologising rather than apologizing reluctantly."

John said, "I'm sorry behalf of her Asher."

I said, "it's ok John! I will take you to the tent! Get in the car."

They got into the car and I ignited the engine and turned the car towards the tent. I was anxious. I don't know how Rosalyn will react seeing zhuri..

Will they fight again. When I saw her face, there were still fresh scars. It should be bruised when Rosalyn beat the shit Outta her in US.

I was silently praying that we should not reach the tent soon. Because there's a disaster waiting there.

But, practically I know something going to happen soon. I should be prepared. Zhuri still didn't suppress her dirty behaviour after getting bruised right at her face.

I'm still wondering how zhuri got along John. John seems to be a good person. But why did he get along with her. I don't knkw if it will be right if I ask him.

U heard my phone ring. I saw the caller ID and recognised it was Dr. Theodore.

I picked up the call and put it in speaker as I was busy driving. He asked through phone, "did they arrive yet?"

I said, "yeah they've arrived. I'm taking them to my tent. How is the evacuation process going on?"

Theodore said, "it's going better. There's a lot of pressure for us. We're trying to save all the people."

I said, "all the best.. I hope that y'all can do it!"

He said, "But, I said that the sole reason for this is you. If you haven't suggested us, we wouldn't have planned well about this. All thanks to you!"

I said, "thank you so much Dr. Theodore!"

Then we hung up and I continued to drive. I glanced back to see how they're doing. Zhuri was putting one leg on her other like it's her own car. I hate this bitch!

Meanwhile John was seated very obediently. Very bad choice John!

Soon I reached the tent. I felt my heartbeat raise. Everyone came out of the tent as I parked the car few distance apart from the tent.

I came out of the car and saw Rosalyn's curious yet serious face. She was really curious to see who was it.

I feel bad for Rose. I heard the car door open. John and zhuri stepped out of the car.

Instantly I saw Rosalyn's eye widen as she saw Zhuri. Rosalyn was clenching her fists and gritting her teeth in anger. I could sense a extreme amount of anger in her expression.

She was panting in anger. And then her angered beautiful face turned towards me.

I know what she was going to ask me. Better I surrender..

I said, "umm.. Rose, this is the guest whom Dr. Theodore sent to us.. I don't know it was her until I met her in the security border."

Rosalyn asked with the same angered face, "then why did you bring her here? You want me to kill her?"

I looked at zhuri who showed aevil smirk on her face! Is she planning something?

Zhuri said, "it's just one or two weeks.. come on! Or maybe till you're alive.."

My eyes widened. She's planning for something for sure..

John shouted, "what the heck zhuri!? Why are you talking like this!? Apologise! Or forget the we're getting married!"

Zhuri said in a sad voice, "you're going to break up with me for that bitch?"

In a snap of second, there was a hard punch in zhuri's face... Guess who was that.. exactly it was Rosalyn!

I didn't stop her from beating. Neither anyone did. Because Zhuri deserve it. Even John didn't stop her.

Rosalyn was shouting, "how dare you call me bitch huh? You're a prostitute! You're calling me bitch? How dare you!"

Zhuri started fighting back. Then we rushed towards them and tried to stop them fighting.

But they were fighting like a tiger and crocodile! We seemed to lacking power compared to them fighting like lady bulls.

*********************************

How was the chapter? How was the fight first of all? I'm satisfied with this chapter. What about y'all? Are you even enjoying my story?