Chapter 35 ~ Psychopathic Girlfriend

Start from the beginning

A Russian doctor said, "what about vaccinating people first and then taking care of this?"

I said, "if you don't do this now, in next 24 hours, the whole world is under zombies control."

I should say that this scared the shit out of them. They looked shocked. Fear was plastered on their faces.

And I wasn't joking about my words. Already many flights have been taken off from india to various countries. There's very high probability for the virus to get spreaded all over the world.

Director-General of WHO, Dr, Theodore Wyatt was there as well.

Theodore clears his throat and said, "It's India doctor! It's densely populated. The population density in India is 464 per Km2 (1,202 people per mi2).. do you think it's possible to evacuate people without risk?"

I asked, "so you all have decided to give up on people?"

Theodore said, "definitely not! But, while the evacuation process, we might lose a lot of army people. You know what happened in US. The whole army who was rescuing people have become zombies."

I said, "well! But I have to say only one thing! That is, if you don't evacuate people from this infection, the whole world is reaching its end within just a day."

Theodore's eyes widened. He said, "well! Let's try this. Y'all remember what happened in Chernobyl? People who were interested in joining armed forces were sent to Chernobyl without even having training or interview. Let's send notice to everyone in every country that people who wish to join armed forces can join without training or interview. We will send them to India to recue people."

That's a very good idea. This virus should come to an end or the world should come to an end. We definitely can't live with this virus.

I said, "we also have to do many things for evacuation. Build large evacuation centres. Arrange food and cloths. There should be many doctors in case of emergency. People should undergo a small checkup before entering the evacuation centres to ensure that no one is infected there. If infected people spotted, shoot them without hesitation."

The Russian doctor said, "evacuating the whole country... It's very hard. It almost takes a year to build evacuation centres for the whole country."

I said, "there are many peole living in this whole world. They are going to help us. They are not doing this for payment. They are going this for own good will. They are doing this to survive."

Theodore said, "I will arrange as many people as I can to build evacuation centres. I will ensure that it will not take more than 3 days." In which I nodded.

Still there are many people who are alive. When I was on the way, the streets were empty like it got abundant. People were staying in home safely after hearing about the news. Only 7% of the whole indian population was infected.

It's a great relief that remaining 93% of the population is very safe.

The meeting was going on for the next 30 minutes planning about increasing the vaccination production.

After the meeting ended, I went outside to the car and saw the car which was full of giggles and talks. How can they be happy when a country is dying.

I went inside the car and sat on my driving seat. They all stopped and started asking me questions. I can't even recognise a single question because of Chaos.

I sighed and shouted, "stop it!"

Then I noticed that Carl and Violette still didn't reach. I was scared to hell now. He said he'll be here in 5 minutes. It's been a hour now.

No! I don't want him to die! I want him alive.. will he be okay?

I asked Rosalyn, "did Carl call you?" In which rose shook her head as no.

I almost cried like a baby after hearing that. I grabbed my phone immediately and dialled Carl's number. It was ringing, ringing and ringing. No one picked up the call.

I hope everything's alright. I kept calling him. But no one answered. Everything was silent in the car.

At the 17th call, the phone was picked up. I said, "hello Carl! Are you okay! Why you haven't reached yet!"

There was complete silence in opposite side. Breaking the silence, I heard a sound from opposite, "I'm ok!" It was Carl's voice. I sighed in relief.

I asked in a calm tone, "why haven't you reached yet?"

Carl said, "you said you want some camping things right? So I grabbed some food and essential things. I have to turn back to supermarket and come back. So, I became late. I'm very close. I will be in 10 minutes probably."

Then he hung up. This man scared me to hell. I heard rose ask, "how is he?"

I said, "that piece of shit is ok. He scared me Rosalyn." In which Rosalyn chuckled and nodded.

I asked, "what about you mom? Is she okay?" In which she replied, "she called me just before 5 minutes. She said yahir became a zombie and then she locked him in a room and picked up Evelyn and pearl. Then she said she will be in 30 minutes."

I asked her, "you feel bad about your father?"

She replied, "first of all, he's not my father. Second, I'm over the moon hearing that he won't come again. If I murderer him, it would've been a criminal case! In this way, it doesn't carry any case!"

Wowwww. I said teasing her, "my psychopathic girlfriend is really insisting on someone's death."

I earned a painful punch from her.

I asked them, "how y'all are still happy knowing that you might die anytime?"

They exchanged glances. Judson said, "we won't die. Because we have 5 years of experience with zombies when you have only 4 or 5 days."

I giggled. Once again the car was filled with fun talks of us.

********************************

It's a feel good chapter right? I loved this chapter too. How did you feel when you read this story? I'm off because I don't wanna rant unnecessarily.