Chenle and Jisung were exploring the city together, going on little dates everyday.

Jaemin was almost always with Jeno, and then there was Donghyuck.

Laying in a strange position in his bed.

He didn't have anything to do.

He looked up to the ceiling, of what wasn't a hotel room, but one of marks houses.

(Yes because he had more than one)

The older had offered them to stay there for the time being.

"Hyuck?" A knock on the door was heard, and Donghyuck sat up from the bed in a flash, running a hand through his hair before opening the door and getting greeted by a very familiar face.

"Hey" Mark smiled, looking at the brunette.

The olders eyes wandered down to Donghyuck's body, mindlessly checking him out.

Donghyuck blushed when he realized what he was wearing, awkwardly clearing his throat.

"Get dressed, we're going somewhere. I'll wait in the living room" mark said, walking over to the other room.

"Okay...?"

He didn't want to make mark wait so he hurried, trying to find a decent outfit.

He didn't know how to dress because Mark hadn't told him anything else, so he just settled for a hoodie and skinny ripped jeans, taking the jeans jacket that was on the chair in the room, not forgetting to apply some light make up.

"You ready?" Mark asked once Donghyuck was out of the room.

The brunette nodded, following the older to his car.

"Where Are we going?" Donghyuck questioned, locking the seatbelt.

"It's a surprise" Mark chuckled, looking at the youngers face.

Donghyuck huffed, crossing his arms like a baby.

"Why won't you tell meeeeeeeee"

"Shush"

♫♫♫

"Bitch i swear to god if I'm going to trip I'll make sure you'll die"  Donghyuck hissed, trying to remove marks hands from covering his eyes.

"I'll catch you if you fall" Mark muttered, making the younger blush.

"Yeah you better"

"What's one thing you've always wanted to do?" The older asked, catching Donghyuck off guard with the unexpected question.

"Uhm, there's a couple. Learning how to ride a horse, flying, have children biologically mine which can't really happen because I'm gay as fuck, have a date on the beach with a special person, catching a turkey-"

"Say the second last thing again" mark interrupted.

"Have a date on the beach with a special person?" Donghyuck questioned out loud, confusion evident in his voice.

"Am I special enough?" Mark removed his hands, finally showing Donghyuck where they were.

A small table was set on the sand, a white cloth on top with lots of varieties of foods. Cushions and blankets were spread out next to it, and some small candles and lamps provided them the light that they needed. The table was also decorated with lots of small fake sunflowers, while in the big vase were positioned the real ones.