Dumb skeletons

Requested by RandomThingsOfMine. Hope you enjoy!
_________________________________________

The truce between both sides have been going fairly well. Error and his comrades destroyed unnecessary or copies of aus while Ink created new aus that calmed Error down or made him angrier.

Dream, guardian of positivity and protector of dreams, wanted nothing more to reunite with his brothers. He hasn't seen them for more than 560 years, not since the accident anyways." Oh how I wish I could see you again..." Tears formed in his sockets before he went back to work, not being able to stop for more than five minutes for his break." Maybe, maybe I can look for you... reunite and spend time with each other, just like the old days." He laughed a dry laugh, one containing sadness and longing.

" And don't you ever think about coming back to my castle before your two hour punishment." Blue strings tossed two murderous skeletons out of the two large castle doors. Horror and Dust landed on the cold ground with an 'oof' before getting up and dusting themselves, annoyed with Error's punishment." Next time, I'm going to burn his dolls."" W....why...?" Horror asked, not being able to talk much because of his head injury." To annoy him." Dust shrugged before putting his hands in his pockets." H.... how... long is...." Horror seemed to think of what he was going to say next." is... our p.... punish....punishment... again?" Poor Horror couldn't remember properly." Two hours..." Horror slowly nodded, processing the information." Ok.... thx..." Dust nodded before walking into the forest, probably to meet Blue. Horror followed aswell. His size would scare any predator away, well- except for some sans aus that are animals.

They both came to a stop when they saw Dream working on something. It seemed like he was building a machine. Probably for Mecha to practice with." Wanna bother him?" Dust asked. Horror grinned in response." I'll take that as a yes."

Dream kept on putting parts on the machine so that it could withstand Mecha's attacks. He sensed two auras, both being negative." I know that you are there. There is no need to try and sneak up at me." Dream spoke." Hello angel boy!" Dream knew exactly who's voice it belonged to." Dust, don't call me that."" W... why not? It suits... you." Horror's voice was heard." I'm really busy so please don't bother me." Dream kept working, fighting the urge to passout." Awww~ Is the big baby going to hurt us?" Dust said in a baby voice- well, trying to." Just... please go away." Dust knew he was getting on Dream's nerves, or so he thought." Why are you a guardian if you couldn't protect those aus so many years ago?" Horror looked at Dust." I... think you.... went too far..." Dream's sockets widened, eyelights gone as he dropped the tools." It's true though." Dust shrugged, looking at Dream's still form." Yo! You good?""..." No response. " Oi! Angel boy!" But Dream didn't react." Is.... he ok...?" Horror asked." I'm.... not sure..." Without warning, Dream collapsed on the ground. He didn't even flinch or react." Dream!" Dust ran to Dream, Horror following close by. Dust checked for a pulse. Fortunately, there was a pulse." He'll be fine. Probably collapsed out of pure shock." Dust picked Dream up in his arms. If only they knew the truth about Dream's condition and bad habits.

-x-

Dust and Horror made a temporary shelter while Dream was still out cold." I wonder why... he didn't... react."" I think it's because I accidentally triggered something." Both looked at Dream with worry. If he died then, who would they see as their father? Definitely NOT Error or Ink. They both yelped when Dream shot up, breathing heavily." Dad-" They both covered their mouths." You see me as your dad?" Dream asked after he calmed down." Yes..." Dust admitted." Well, I'll accept that title. Just... don't say anything like that ever again. Understand?" Both nodded their heads up and down. Dream smiled. What would he do without those two dumb skeletons?

The End

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm sorry that I changed the plot a bit, wanted it to be angst and fluff. Bye~