Chapter 160 - 162 | Arc 10

Start from the beginning

But the heroine is not floating at all. She knows her situation and the cruelty of the court. She has always thought of staying out of the palace until she is young.

The new emperor came to the throne and wanted to amnesty the world, and the palace also planned to let a group of people out. After the hostess heard the news, she was very happy and reported her name.

After the male protagonist knew about it, he suddenly turned black. He promised to let the hostess leave, but he quickly became ill and refused to take medicine.

The hostess is affectionate with him and takes care of him intricately. The hero took advantage of the illness, begging her not to go, not to leave him.

He has grown up now, and gradually faded from the youthfulness, and began to have a manly spirit. But his features are exquisite, his appearance is beautiful, the affection and fragility in his eyes almost drowned people, the heroine gradually did not resist, and relieved.

After a while of sweetness, the heroine became a pet and was named Zhaoyi.

At this time, the court began to show memorials and invited the emperor to get married and nominate women with good family background, good looks, and good morals. The male protagonist selected a comprehensive consideration from various aspects.

After the hostess learned the news, she was hacked!

She was stunned. She didn't expect that the male protagonist said that she liked her, and he still wanted to make others the queen, and there might be many concubines!

She was heartbroken, but she didn't lose herself. Instead, he said to the hero, if she can't be the only one, let her go out of the palace.

Seeing that she had already been with him, the hero wanted to leave the palace to marry someone else, and immediately turned black again. He refused to agree, and transferred all the people she knew, took her money, and sent someone to monitor her.

The heroine suddenly fell into a helpless situation. She was chilling, and felt that the court was more and more terrifying, and regretted staying softly. And while the male lead took her to hunt, Ji escaped.

The clothes on her body were scratched, and her face, neck, wrists and ankles were also injured. She finally escaped and saw a tea house on the official road. She told the owner of the tea house that she was chased by bad guys and had no money, so she begged the owner of the tea house to give her a bowl of tea.

The owner of the tea house was a young girl, so he felt sorry for her and gave her a bowl of tea. He took out his complete set of clothes, and some scattered silver coins, and gave it to her.

After the hostess thanked her, she continued to run away. And the tea house soon ushered in the male lead, and the male lead asked the lady of the tea house where the female lead was going. The tea house girl refused to say, and the hero killed her in a rage.

After killing the tea house girl, the male protagonist led others to chase, and after a long time, he chased the female protagonist back. When she passed the tea house, she showed her the body of the tea house girl.

The female protagonist collapsed at the time, but the male protagonist said to her indifferently: "She was killed by you! If you dare to run, everyone who has helped you and met you will die! You don’t want to hurt others, just be honest Stay by my side, don't want to run!"

"I X!" Huihui followed Shaoyin to read the script. Seeing this, he couldn't hold back anymore, and the **** burst out, "This silly [BEEP——], is he sick? He****** *! Let him eat [BEEP——]!"

This is simply the story of the farmer and the snake.

The hostess was kind to him, but she did something wrong and lost her life!