Chapter 151 - 153

Start from the beginning

The old lady pursed her mouth and snorted dissatisfiedly: "You still don't admit it? Cong'er touched Xing'er next to you, didn't you have trouble with him? Otherwise, why don't you drink Xing'erjing tea?"

Shaoyin looked surprised and stroked her belly and said, "The old lady knows that I am pregnant. The doctor does not ask to drink more tea. I usually only drink a little soothing tea and anti-fetus tea. ."

The old lady gaped, her expression gradually becoming severe.

I wanted to scold her with "tip teeth and sharp mouth", but she didn't tear her face.

"I just ask you, what's the matter with the monthly bills in your yard?" the old lady shouted.

Shaoyin laughed and looked at the old lady: "Just so, if the old lady doesn't call me, I'm embarrassed to ask. When will the money that the public owes us the fifth room?"

The Yun family is not separated. The family's property and wealth are in the hands of the old lady, and the family cares about her food and drink. Among them, Yun Cong can spend money since he was a child, and one person can spend thousands of dollars.

The old lady didn't want to be wronged by Yaoer, and didn't want to make the other rooms feel unfair, so she married Yaoer a rich daughter-in-law and asked his daughter-in-law to support him.

And because Xu Rongyin's dowry is extremely rich, the old lady is in charge, and the five rooms are all used by them, and the public school does not care about it.

This is also deceiving Xu Rongyin's thin face, and he dared not speak when he entered the door. When she can speak, this has become a routine, and it's not easy to speak again.

And Xu Rongyin's family is really rich, so he just doesn't need it. Without the involvement of money, Wufang closed the door to live, and it was a little cleaner.

"Okay, okay, okay!" The old lady never thought that she could say these things. At the moment, she pointed to her and said three "good" words with a furious expression, "My brother hasn't been born yet," You are arrogant!"

"She's arrogant!" Grayish roar sounded, it was already angry after watching the scene for a while.

"Dare you open the skylight and speak bright words? Is she shameless? Bullying her daughter-in-law who has money and digging out other people's living expenses for a few years! Now people ask, she still behaves like this? Who is it?!"

Shaoyin replied: "She is too much! She is too much!"

She didn't show up, and looked at the old lady with a smile: "I dare not take what the old lady said. It's just that these people in the family are all drawing money from the public, so what is the reason for not giving us five houses? We are five. Isn't the old lady born to him?"

"Asshole!" The old lady was furious and slapped her palm on the table.

The maid next to her hurriedly stepped forward to please her, and looked at Shaoyin with a cold face and said, "Fifth Madam, you are presumptuous!"

"Just tell the truth." Shao Yin said lightly, "Can't hear the truth? Then you said it earlier, I must not open this mouth."

"Do you still dare to say?!" The old lady said angrily, pointing to her and said: "If it is not for the child in your stomach, I will slap your mouth today to let you know how serious it is!"

Shao Yin let out a "tsk".

A little impatient.

The house fighting script is not fun at all. Cha Yu always talked about things, but couldn't get it right. One thing can't be finished for a long time.