Chapter 151 - 153

Start from the beginning

The unclear speech implies that she is not intentional, but involuntary. But even the tulle didn't believe this, turned her head and "zipped" her face, and said in disgust: "Be less pretentious! Get out! Let's bother your wife again, I cut your mouth!"

The other maids who were waiting, pulled and twisted, blasted Myolie out.

After entering the room, Chiffon persuaded: "Madam, don't be reluctant, she didn't get the monthly bill, she was acting like a two tael silver!" As he said, she curled her eyebrows in disgust. This is the only thing you can do!"

Another maid said, "I was told to look at it, but it was not. The wife has tightened the purse now. The master has not been able to take a penny twice when he came here. Sooner or later, he stabbed the old lady. The old lady knew it because Myolie, she must be killed."

Tulle was stunned for a moment, then coldly snorted, "It turns out to be like this!"

That's the way it is.

The old lady of the Yun family quickly learned the news and sent someone to invite Shaoyin.

When Shaoyin arrived, she saw a bench in the yard with a blood-stained figure lying on it. The long hair is scattered, hanging down to the ground, not knowing whether it is life or death.

"The fifth wife is here."

With the sound of the announcement, the figure on the bench moved suddenly, raised his head laboriously, and raised a miserable face in the messy hair: "Madam! Madam, help me!"

It was Myolie.

The moment she saw her appearance, Shao Yin's body shook.

The tulle and others who followed hurriedly stretched out their hands to support. After being held strong, Shaoyin closed her eyes and fell down: "Ah, I was scared..."

Tu Sha and others were busy helping her in.

He didn't even look at Xing'er.

Myolie accumulated her strength for a long time, and finally stretched out her hand tremblingly, but saw a group of people passing by. She couldn't help showing despair, and her raised hand fell feebly.

In the room, the old lady sat on the head. This is a pampered old lady, gorgeously dressed, graceful, with silver hair like snow, rolled into a delicate bun, and she looks very beautiful.

"Quickly, help your fifth wife to sit down." She commanded.

After Shaoyin sat down, drank a cup of soothing tea, and his breath eased, the old lady said: "You are a soft-hearted man. Ask a maid to bully her. I will deal with her on your behalf today. You will not be annoyed. Me?"

"She is no longer part of my Xu family. The old lady wants to deal with her servants, what is my position and annoyance?" Shao Yin said lightly.

The old lady's eyes darkened.

This is not soft or hard, it is actually a nail.

"It's fine if you don't bother me." She said lightly, and glanced at the maid beside her.

The maid hurriedly brought tea to her mouth.

Shaoyin thought to herself, she won't come, and the old lady won't drink either. Relying on her pretense, she didn't say anything, and stood still.

After a while, the old lady pushed away the maid's hand and looked at Shaoyin: "I heard that you and Cong'er have been upset these few days?"

"What's the matter?" Shaoyin smiled, with a gentle expression, "As a woman, she should be quiet and chaste, serving her husband wholeheartedly. As long as the fifth master is good, I can do anything, how can I make trouble with him? Old lady listen Who chewed the tongue? It's really nothing."