Fifteen

A month later

Carina stared in shock at the test in her hand. She was currently at work and had been feeling nauseous. Deciding to take the test, she waited for its results.

"What's that?" Andrew asked, walking up to his sister.

Carina looked up at him, happy tears in her eyes. "Andrea, I'm pregnant!" She said happily.

Andrew's eyes widened. "What! Congratulations!" He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her.

The brunette instantly curls into her brother. "I cannot wait to tell Maya."

"You should go see her.' Andrew said.

Carina pulls away and bites her bottom lip. "I have to work."

"I'll page you if you're needed." Andrew said.

"You will? Thank you." Carina says, kissing his cheek before rushing off.

"Bye." Andrew called after his sister.

The brunette excitedly got into her car and made her way to the station.

"Hey, Carina. Maya is out on a call right now. She should be back soon." Oliver said.

Nodding her head, the brunette smiles at Oliver before heading into Maya's office. She sat down in Maya's chair and waited.

Ten minutes passed before Maya walked in, running her hand through her hair and sighing deeply.

"Bad call?" Carina asked softly.

"The patient died on route to the hospital." Maya said, rubbing her face with her hands.

Carina frowns softly. "I'm sorry Bella."

"Not your fault." Maya said.

The brunette shifts and smiles softly. "I have news."

"News?" Maya asked, removing her jacket.

Carina stands up and moves over to her. "I'm pregnant."

Maya stared at Carina for a long moment, appearing to be in a state of shock. "You're pregnant?"

"I'm pregnant." Carina repeats, a smile on her lips.

A smile crept it's way onto Maya's lips. She rushed forward and pulled Carina into a gentle hug.

The brunette instantly wraps her arms around Maya's neck. "I'm so happy."

"Me too." Maya said.

Pulling away, Carina smiled widely. "I love you Maya."

"I love you too." Maya said, smiling brightly, her bad day totally forgotten.

Carina shifts and leans in to kiss Maya gently.

Maya cupped Carina's cheek.

Their kiss slowly deepens before Carina pulls away and scrunches up her nose. "You need a shower Bella."

"Do I really smell that bad?" Maya asked.

Carina instantly nods her head.

"I'll go take a shower." Maya said, turning to leave.

The brunette instantly grabs her hand. "We can shower together."

Maya glanced over her shoulder. "Someone will walk in on us, it always happens. I'm just warning you."

Carina smirks and steps forward. "Then they'll get a show."

Maya laughed softly.

Carina grabs her hand and walks with her to the showers.