Chapter 22

Everyone was hyped after chigiri scored a goal.

   "And just like that, we live another day!" Bachira cheered.

    "Nice one, chigiri!" You cheered.

    "YOURE SO FAST! THAT LEG OF YOURS DID WELL!" Isagi praised chigiri.

    "Isagi... its all your fault," chigiri replied, "when i saw you, i was seething. By the time i noticed i was already running. Up from now ive been restraining myself, struggling to free myself from those chains, and i didnt think it was necessary to do so. But i was wrong, because now i know the fear of losing football... yet my blood still boils. I dont know how long my leg will last, but i want to believe in this new me. Thank you, isagi, i will keep on running until my leg cant give up anymore. Until my blood stops boiling."

   "Okay! Then let's fight together!" Isagi said with a smile.

    "Together? Dont get me wrong blockhead. Ill become the best striker in the world!" Chigiri replied smiling.

    You couldnt help but to smile as well. You were happy to see your friend getting back into the game.

    Everyone praised chigiri. Then you heard raichi say something about kuon. You turned around and saw the entirety of team w beating up kuon.

    Bitch is getting what he deserves you thought.

    Then isagi tried to break up the fight.

    "CUT IT OUT!" Isagi yelled while pulling back one of the wanima brothers.

    "YOU WANT ME TO FUCKING KILL YOU?" The other wanima brother asked.

    "Enough. Dont lay your hands on my team." Kunigami spoke, breaking the conflict.

    Thank god.. isagi couldve gotten hurt. You thought or worse, we couldve gotten a red flag...

   Kuon then began running, only for you to pull him, gently, back by his collar.

    "You think you can just run away after the shit you pulled? Like it or not, youre going to be under surveillance by me until you grow a pair of big boy pants and learn to earn your success instead of riding on the backs of others." You said as you dragged him to the locker room.

   You opened the door to the locker room, threw kuon into the room, and sat down on one of the empty benches.

    "Go take a shower. You smell like a sweaty man." You pointed in the general direction of the showers.

    "I-" kuon started.

   "Uh, uh, uh." You glared at him, "go. I dont want to hear any excuses."

    Kuon frowned but went to shower anyway. You stayed back because you didnt want to see anything that you shouldnt see.

    After a few minutes, a few people walked out into the room you were in.

    "I dont even know how we managed to tie that game.." naruhaya started, "i thought we were done for when you went off the script."

    "My bad.. i just didnt think there was any other choice." Isagi said.

    "Its not like you ended up being a choice either. Isagi, youre not the kind of player who can settle games on his own. So if you do that again ill fucking kill you." Raichi pitched in.

   You went to take your shower, seeing that everyone else was done.

•time skip- after shower•

   You walked to the cafeteria while humming a random song that was stuck in your head. When you got there, you noticed that all of your teammates were hiding out around the entrance.

   You slowly crept up behind them and whispered, "whats going on?"

   Bachira turned around and pointed to a table that was occupied by kuon and a few members from team v. You stopped and listened in, noticed that one of the men looked familiar.

    "For now i'd like you to think about making a deal with me! If we cooperate after getting into the second selection, were gonna be the MVPs!" Kuon tried to strike a deal with team v.

    You were about to go up there and put kuon in his place but chigiri pulled you back, signaling you to wait.

   "No thank you." A boy with black hair and glasses spoke.

    "What a bother..." another boy spoke.

    "Thats lame." The purple haired boy concluded.

   You were a bit shocked to see they declined kuons offer but you were also relieved.

   "What merit is there to be had if we follow this plan you have devised? It would be unmeritable! In other words, we are the ones to register our own methods in a proactive manner." The one with the glasses spoke.

    The boy with the glasses and the boy with the purple hair then started arguing about how he shouldnt try to be smart.

    "Butcha know, somethin' I really cant stand are lame and spineless folks. And you check both of those boxes!" The purple haired boy spoke.

   "Thats enough reo, all this chitchat is annoying. I dont even have the strength to chew this... lets leave. Give me a piggyback ride." The white haired boy spoke as he laid his fork down on his plate.

   You were seriously pissed off at kuon for trying to side with a different team again. You clenched and unclenched your fists, resisting the urge to drag kuon away from them by the ear.

   "If i were you," nagi looked at kuon, "id honestly just quit. Hey reo, is football really worth to play if you end up losing?"

   You noticed isagi walk forward.

   "...hey stop right there. DONT YOU DARE MOCK FOOTBALL!" Isagi spoke.

   You walked forward with team z, revealing yourself to team v.

   "And? Who the fuck are you?" Reo asked isagi.

   "Yoichi isagi, from team z we're the ones that will bring you down." Isagi replied.

   You felt someone staring you down as you walked up to kuon and began scolding him.

   "Go to timeout!" You spoke as you pointed to a corner.

  Kuon didnt say anything nor did he move, so you pulled him, by the arm, to the corner of the room and made him sit down.

   "30 minutes in time out. Think about what youve done." You glared at kuon.

   You then walked back to team z.

   "Whats a girl doing in blue lock?" The boy with glasses questioned.

   "Playing soccer. What else would i be here for?" You responded.

   "You look familiar..." the white-haired boy spoke.

   "Thats what i was thinking... ive seen you before..." you said as you thought of where you met the boy, "OH YEAH! Youre the dude that i met on the way to the ice cream place!"

    "Oh yeah.. thats right, youre that one player from Seirin." The boy nodded, "i never got your name..."

   You nodded and replied, "name's (Y/N) (L/N), but you can call me (Y/N)."

   "Im Nagi Seishiro. But you can call me Nagi..." Nagi replied, still on reo's back.

   You nodded and said, "We'll beat yall for sure!"

   The rest of team z nodded to your statement.

    Nagi didnt say anything further, nor did anyone else as we watched team v leave.

Authors note: NAGI IS FINALLY IN THE STORY. FINALLYYYYYYYY. ITS ABOUT DANG TIME.

Edit: 🍋