"Come on," she insists but my body is rooted to the spot with my body tingling and dick straining painfully against the wet fabric.

A giggle leaves her, her tongue swiping along my neck again. "You have to move to get back to our room you know?" She teases and then my body's moving. I trudge through the water, slipping my pair of sandals on and fighting my way through the sand. Why is sand so fucking hard to run through?

   I'm in the middle of something very fucking important right now and this damn sand is making it difficult.

   The second my feet hit wood I'm quickly making my way down to the dock like sidewalk, trying not get distracted by Amara's teasing licks and little nibbles.

Each brush of her soft plush lips against my skin has blood rushing to my groin, forcing my fingers to dig into her skin to contain myself from taking her here against the railing.

"How much farther?" Her hot breath fans across my neck, my heart pounding harshly in my chest as my eyes try to focus on the numbers that are screwed onto the doors.

56...

57...

58...

59...

60...

"Not long," my voice comes out in a rasp, my sandals slapping against the ground underneath me. Amara's panting fans across my neck, the little tease of her tongue poking out to wet her lips driving me fucking insane.

65...

66...

67!

   My arms tighten around her as I quickly climb up the little set of three stairs and basically sprint across the little dock and fumble for the keycard I swiped on my trudge away from the beach.

   The lock beeps and I swing the door open, walking in and kicking it closed with my foot and kicking my sandals off before heading straight to the bathroom.

   Amara wiggles in my hold, a soft groan leaving her as she rubs against my throbbing hard on. Tingles blank my vision as I set her down and turn on the ginormous jet tub. I push the plug in and spin around, stripping my wet swim trunks off and throwing them against the tile with a wet smack before my eyes lock onto Amara.

   Her teeth sink into her bottom lip, her eyes trailing my body like it's her next meal. And fuck.

   So fucking sexy.

   The water runs in the background as I step forward, slamming the bathroom door closed and shoving Amara up against it. The wood door is cold against my palm that's above Amara's head, my other hand cupping the back of her neck as I shove my tongue down her throat.

   "Mmm," She moans into my mouth, her arms wrapping around my shoulders, her nails digging into the skin and muscles. A rough noise leaves me, my hand trailing down her body and across her hip.

   My fingers press against the wet fabric of her bikini bottom, right along the seam. A gasp leaves Amara's pink lips, her eyes fluttering.

My mouth never leaves her, my three fingers gently teasing her through the fabric as I wait for the tub to fill.

"Kingston," Amara gasps, her back arching off the wood door as I stroke her faster.

I whip my head around, the tub almost full. "Strip." I command deeply and feast on her as she pulls the wet bikini off her perfect body.