Start of The Journey

After few days, Cale is excited to see Rihan but completely confused. "why are you two are here..!?".

"well father said It's a good 'experience' for me to visit another kingdom.. "Alberu said. 'No... Oppa Papa ask you to come with me ... 'Cale thought. "And what about you..!? "Cale turn to Bud. "to protect the weak princess... " Bud said.

"who's weak..!? You can't even swing a sword properly dumbass.. " Cale shouted. 'this punk just want to come with us... ' Cale thought. "Hey..!! I'm in the highest grade knight level princess.. " Bud said with a smirk. "And I'm almost a swordmaster this year.. " Cale said smiling (like Ron).

"Pfft–.." Alberu is trying his best not to laugh. "Cale-nim we're about to leave.." Choi Han said. "alright let's go.. Bye Papa...!!" Cale wave at Zed. "Have a nice trip.. Alberu watch your sister..!!" Zed shouted.

'Your majesty Zed will be grumpy and sad for 1 month...well it's his fault he can't go with his children even if he want to.. because he always neglected his paper works just to spend time with the first Prince and second Princess...and now he has mountain of them... ' Andrew thought.

'I can't go and spend time with my children...curse you damn paper works..!!' Zed's thought.

***

As Cale's party arrived at the Ubarr territory. "Greetings Your Highnesses..." The Ubarr lord and Amiru Ubarr greeted them.

"you have a nice territory.."Alberu said. "thank you for preparing our trip... " Cale thank them. 'indeed a nice territory for a military naval base...' Cale thought.  Cale already decided that she will not taking the throne but she will help and support Alberu with her power.

As they got settled to stay for a two nights just to prepare everything. At night Cale decided to walk around by the sea. As she saw a boy who looks the same age as her. 'what a pretty boy... ' The boy has blue hair and eyes and he looks like he just swim. Then Cale remember the description of whale tribe in 'The Birth of a Hero' novel and the books she read.

'a whale.. 'Cale thought as she went closer. 'The little whale looks lost..'Cale said in her mind. "hi.. You look lost.. " cale said as sit down in the sad. The boy got confused but sit down next to Cale. "Aren't you a whale..?? "Cale ask. The boy look shock and said "h-how did you know..!? ". "don't worry I'm not going to hurt you.. " Cale said with a smile.

Then the whale notice Cale's eyes. "your eyes looks pretty.. " He said. "by the way.. are you lost..??" Cale ask. "I got separated to my sister... " the boy said. "is that so..? Here have some cookies.." Cale said while showing the cookies in her hand. "where did you get that..?? " the whale ask.

"don't worry it's not poison... And it's from my brother he give me this before I went out for a walk he said I might got hungry while I'm taking a walk.. " cale said.

"your brother sounds like my big sister..." the boy said. "really..? Maybe because older siblings sometimes act like parents sometimes.. " Cale said. "yeah my dad and sister are overprotective sometimes.." the whale said while taking one cookie in Cale's hand. "my Papa and brother are overprotective too.. they like to spoil me with a lot of clothes and stuff .. Plus my Papa likes to talk about me to the other people " Cale said frowning.

"they sound annoying... " the boy said taking a bite of the cookie. "but it's nice to know they care for us.. " the boy said. "yeah your right.. " Cale answer smiling warmly. The boy notice this and blush at Cale. "what's wrong..? you look so red.. Are you sick..?? "Cale ask. 

"No it's just... Your really pretty.. " the boy said. "I heard that a lot..but I think your more prettier than me.. " cale said. "thanks... " the boy blush more. "but your eyes are prettier than mine" he said. "because your eyes shines like the stars... " he said with a smile.

"thank you.. " Cale said "anyways I bet your sister is prettier than us.. Because you're prettier than me.. " she said. "I don't know but I think you're prettier than me when you grow up.. " the whale said.

Then suddenly,"Brother..!! " a beautiful woman show up at the sea. Cale and the whale stand up. The woman look at Cale "who–!?" as she's about to say something. "sister she's a friend she accompany me while you look for me..!! " the boy said. "Hello.. " Cale greet the older whale.

"thank for accompanying my brother.." the older whale said. "it's nothing.. " Cale said with a smile. "by the way what's your name..? "Cale ask.
"I'm Poseton and my sister is Witira..." The boy said.

"Poseton let's go.. " the older whale said. "OK.. Bye umm.." the little whale look at Cale. " I'm Camilla Crossman...you can call me Cale" Cale said. "Cale... Bye lady Cale..!! " Poseton shouted with a smile. Cale wave at them as they leave.'wait did he say Poseton..and Witira..!?'

Cale walk back where they are staying while thinking about the future and get ready to sleep.