Timeskip(The Prologue)

Cale's Pov

I have turned 15 this year and I'm currently upset because of overprotective father. 'He won't let me do my thing... I just want to go to Mom's homeland...' I thought to myself while I stare at the ceiling while laying in my soft bed.

'this is so relaxing... 'I thought again. The reason I want to go to my mother's homeland. Is because when I'm in the library looking for something to read because I'm bored. I saw a book name 'Rihan kingdom's history' with my full curiosity about my mom's birth land. I took the book and read it.

As I read the book, Thames Family's history got me more interest. Then I read something.

{The first King of Rihan was a great Hero. He fought against a tyrant King of Old Rihan Kingdom. He received a gifts from Gods for his great admirable work.

From The God of Light, He received a great divine sword called 'The Sword of Light'. The temple of the God said that 'The Sword of Light' is allowed to break through any Divine power.

They also said that the only people can hold the sword is the direct bloodline of Thames Family if the sword was put in the wrong hands they will be curse.

The Themes Family was also  Blessed by The Goddess of Beauty and Love. The Goddess had given the Family a power called 'Red Flora'. It's allow the Thames Family to grow flowers.

No one in Rihan knew more about the 'Red Flora'. As no one in the Thames Family revealed the 'Red Flora's true power. But people said that they saw some of the Thames Family's heir combine it with 'The Sword of Light' . }

My eyes start to sparkles, 'is this a coincidence..?' I ask myself. I have been looking for a sword that can stand The Red Flora's power. Because after I master using Aura. I got an idea to make my ancient powers and Red Flora to be more useful in the future. But all the sword I used that I tried to combine with my ancient powers and Red Flora broke.  I was about to give up in that technique but now it's all solve.

All I need is that sword, But my stupid father of mine won't let me go to Rihan. To be honest I have always been curious about Rihan kingdom. Mom always told me stories about her birth land. And I think I know why father don't want me to go there. He thinks that it's dangerous because of that evil duke.

did my stupid father of mine forgot that I have Choi Han to protect me..? I think he doesn't trust Choi Han.Well did he forgot that I'm strong enough to protect myself. I'm almost becoming a swordmaster this year.

____________________________________

'Waa...W-what is going on..!?'

Why this idiot Bud and my dear brother joining my journey to Rihan..!?

Whale tribes..!? Cat tribe children..!? And I got reunited with my assassin Butler and Chef and they start to join me..!?

I was planning to save a 1 year old baby dragon but my baby blaze want to keep the baby dragon to be his little brother..!? I gained three more children..!?

Well I think it's not bad raising four kids but the real trouble is this red haired dude who called himself White Star starts to accompany me in Rihan and he's flirting with me..!?

And when I come home imperial prince Adin want to become my fiancée..!?  Oh Hell No..!!

They are interfering my slacker life..!!!  And more member of harem are coming..!? No!! My Slacker-kun is my one and only soulmate..!!

______________________
______________________________

Our Princess new journey will start In February 6....

Bye~