the Birthday Chaos(2)

The day of Cale's birthday.

Cale woke up early and got ready. After getting ready. "Oohh my..!! Our princess is so beautiful..!!" all the maids around Cale start admire her beauty.

"everyone do not pressure our princess...Princess Camilia you look beautiful as the blooming flowers of spring..." the butler Andrew praise her. Then Alberu visit to Cale.

"Oh my.... I didn't expect my dearest sister be this beautiful.. " Alberu smile bright to her sister. Cale frown at her brother "leave.. " Cale said." Now now that's rude little sister... " Alberu place a cookie jar at Cale's table. "happy birthday... My dear cute sister "

Cale frown at Alberu as she opened the cookie Jar and eat one cookie. "This cookie made my day" Cale said.

Then Zed arrived to escort her. "Alberu, Cale let's go to the party.. ". Zed look at Cale with eyes widen.  Cale looks exactly like Jour. Zed smile at Cale. Then he suddenly has the imagine Cale with a boy.

"Cale...if some boys approach you freeze them or hang them up side down.." Zed said making cale flinch and made Alberu active his overprotective brother mode.

'how vicious...' Cale thought. As they arrive at the party.

"The his majesty, The first Prince Alberu and Second princess Camilia arrived..!!" the announcer said making everyone caught attention.

The Henituse family look shock they saw Cale walking with Zed and Alberu.

But Cale didn't notice them because Cale's attention is in the 8 tier cake.  making her think where did the baker pull that out.'that's a wedding cake..not birthday cake.. ' Cale's mind.

"greeting imperial majesty and imperial prince Adin.." Alberu greeted  Adin and Emperor.

Adin's Pov

I was forced by my father to come with this silly birthday party. But I didn't expect that the moment the Second Princess walk to the ballroom will be beautiful.

Her red crimson rose hair along with her pale skin and blue jewel eyes.'she's beautiful like an angel... ' I thought to myself as her and the first prince greeted us. I look at her like she's some kind of fairy or mythical creature. I can't help but to blush at her. Then suddenly I felt scary stare. I turned around and see the first prince staring at me 'scary... ' I thought.

Rosalyn's Pov

I came here because I'm curious to the second princess. Because my mother said she's very special and unique. I imagine a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes like a ordinary crossman. But when she walk in the ballroom. I thought she was a great dragon.

"Rosalyn that princess had the divine eyes..and her mother's beautiful hair" my mother the queen told me. I admire her beauty. Her hair is more red than mine and her skin is pale and her eyes glow like a jewel. Then I noticed my two younger brothers look at her with a blush I can't help but to chuckle at my stupid brothers. I also noticed that the Imperial Prince is also blushing but prince Alberu is glaring at him. After that the nobles start approach them I also want but the nobles are messy. Then I saw them got out of the nobles. So I decided to go outside for a fresh air.

Alberu's Pov

After me and my sister greeted the Imperial family. Nobles start approaching us but thankfully we got out. My sister went to her lady-in-waiting. I follow her then I heard "Mia can you get me a cake and some snacks like cookies.." she ordered the maid.

The maid smile and nodded to my sister. I chuckled and look around I saw my father talking to the nobles and other Royals about my sister. I sigh as the maid returned with the big slice of cake and snacks. She give it to Cale. then my dear sister drag me outside.

Cale and me are sitting in the garden eating snacks. "This is better than the party..." she said as she rolled in the grass with her gown. Thankfully the butler Andrew put a big picnic cloth on the grass to prevent Cale's expensive dress to be ruined.

I smile warmly at my cute silly sister who's at least enjoying herself. Both of us share the big slice of cake. "you got great choice of flavor of the cake...i thought it would be some kind of random flavor " I said.

Then suddenly someone came to us. Both of us look at the person. I recognize the person it was the princess from Breck kingdom.

Third person's Pov

"Hello.. "Rosalyn greeted the two siblings sitting in the grass eating snacks and cake. Alberu stand up while cale got struggled standing up because she's laying down. "No no need for you guys to stand up... "Rosalyn said.

"Ooh is that so... "Cale look at her then went back to her position of eating snacks. "Princess Rosalyn I'm sorry about my sister do you perhaps wants to join us..?? " Alberu ask. "sure... " Rosalyn sit beside the two as Alberu offer her a cookie.

"I didn't expect someone as beautiful as princess Camilia act like this.. "Rosalyn said. Cale look at her "don't judge the book by its appearance Princess Rosalyn.. " Cale's said.

"Yes yes indeed princess Camilia.." Rosalyn agreed nodded her head. "Call me Cale...Princess Rosalyn.. " "Cale..??" ."it's her nickname.. " Alberu explain her. "Ooh then princess Cale can I ask what abilities you can do..?? "Rosalyn ask. "I can manipulate ice,  manipulative plants and Heal anyone even if it's dark attributes..."Cale said. Cale knew that there's rumors about her abilities after the assassination attempt.

At Zed's Pov

I talking to the nobles then I noticed Alberu and Cale is gone. I walk to Andrew and he said both of them are in the garden. So I keep talking to the nobles and Royals. 

I also noticed that Deruth is quiet. Then one noble ask about my daughter. I saw him flinch so I start talking about Cale. I proudly told them stories about Cale. The count Henituse looks down as I speak. And I saw her current countess comfort him. 

I kinda felt bad for him but that kick Cale out with nothing and he neglected Jour even though she loves him (but not as much as she loves me). I ignored him and proceeded to talk to the nobles.