diets

diets in general

so as a lot of you know, kpop trainees need to have a specific weight and height to be accepted by their companies and to become and idol.
and as all kpop fans know, idols are mostly more skinny,have clear skin and literally are just 'perfect',because that's the most important for their idol image.

to become skinny it takes a lot of time,effort,patience and also motivation.
some companies are very strict with their ideal weights and that fucking annoys me.
like for example JYP ent.
i don't want to say that this is a bad company,but i really  just think they've gone too far with their diets,like wtf??
the most known cases i know are from jyp ent.,but i know there are more cases about this topic and that jyp ent. isn't the only company that has the most known cases!!!

TWICE's Momo

the most known case is,when TWICE's momo said that she only ate an ice cube in a week.

she also said this:

after that week,she gained all the 7kg(15 pounds) back and ate everything in her sight

ITZY's Yuna

although nothing really has been confirmed nor stated from the idol herself, itzy's yuna shocked the whole internet with her extreme skinny body.
she got so skinny, to the point we can see her whole rib cage through her skin and that it's really starting to be dangerous for her.
i know that it's none of our business if someone is skinny/chubby/fat/obese or whatever as long as they feel comfortable.
but this really isn't that good and honestly when i saw these pictures i immediately started worrying about her health because wtf have y'all done to this girl?
like okay, it's normal for skinny people to see their rib cage but not THIS much.

 but this really isn't that good and honestly when i saw these pictures i immediately started worrying about her health because wtf have y'all done to this girl?like okay, it's normal for skinny people to see their rib cage but not THIS much

i mean okay,as long as she said she's doing good and that we shouldn't worry about her weight or health,we should respect that.
but i'm still worried about this, because you never know if she's being blackmailed or forced into something in some way.
i don't want to assume anything nor do i want to spread fake news or rumors, so i'm just gonna say that as long as she says she is okay then she is okay and that we shouldn't worry that much about her,because in the end of the day it's her life.

My opinion in general

honestly i just think that it should be normalized for idols to also be a little chubby, because nothing's wrong with that.
i also think society should just accept the fact that everyone is the same and that your body DOES NOT define you and that it's your personality that matters more than your visuals.
i hate the fact that idols,mostly female idols,are literally being bullied for feeing comfortable in their curvy or chubby body like wtf?
for example TWICE's jeongyeon or MAMAMOO's hwasa.
i also hate the way some idols say they are too "fat" even though they're literally skinny and have a perfect body.
besides i've seen some videos on youtube but also read some articles about the way JYP ent. is treating their idols when it comes to weight,visuals and eating habits.
in a video i saw how jyp himself literally called female trainees "fat" and that they should lose more weight to be skinny and perfect.
wtf is up with this dude??

all in all

in general i just think we should stop focusing on people's visuals and look more in the inside of a person.
honestly who the fuck cares about how much someone weighs?
no one.
so i just think let's all stop focusing on people's bodies,eating habits and private lives and just let everyone live their own life.
with all this being said i just want to say that it's very unfair that you're being treated differently because of your weight.

yeah i think that's all!<3

sources: https://www.koreaboo.com/ ; https://www.allkpop.com/ ; youtube