Then, Sanzu leads her into the amusement park together. Have Sanzu's hand was this big than her? Kyoko never thought about it before but his hand sure give her a warm feeling which it didn't feel bad. Weird....she didn't feel like this when she was with Yuto.

Both Sanzu and Kyoko continue having fun at the amusement park together, enjoying every moment of it which they smiled, laugh, and more. Kyoko really enjoyed it so much, was it because he go with Sanzu? Kyoko doesn't know that Sanzu is a guy who would come to this kind of place of many places. With Yuto, she just keeps going to the expensive and grand places which are uncomfortable for her since she isn't from well family.

"Sanzu.", she called the guy who was busying enjoying his drink but Sanzu pay no mind as he looks at her back. "Thank you.", said Kyoko while smiling warmly at the guy, making him stunned as he keeps staring at the girl without blinking his eyes at all.

Sanzu then when closer to her as he suddenly give a kiss on her cheek, getting Kyoko to flinch lil bit at his sudden action of him

"Don't smile like that, you going to make me go crazy.", said Sanzu, deep and attractive voice which makes Kyoko blush so hard. Kissing her cheek already enough and him making that kind of hot face while talking in a deep voice makes it more attractive.

"I-", Kyoko is speechless as she can't find any words to answer the guy. "I need to use the restroom!!", said Kyoko panicky as she runs away, leaving Sanzu a lil bit confused before he let out a chuckle.

"How cute...", said Sanzu, loving the reaction from the girl as he didn't realize that someone is watching over them from afar.

"........."

"I thought this supposed to be our date? Why are we spying on them?", asked the blonde hair boy as he looked at his girlfriend who is busy spying on the couple.

"Shush. They are so adorable, okay! I mean, it's not like I gonna expect to see them here, Manjirou.", said Haru to Mikey who crossed his arm as he still sulking as his date with Haru got interrupted after they realized Sanzu and Kyoko were also at the amusement park as well.

"And here where's my dark impulse started going rampage again....", mumbled Mikey annoyedly but loud enough for Haru to hear as she chuckle at his statement.

"Haii...Haii... let's go have our date again. You're done sulking?", said Haru trying to convince the guy who still sulking like a kid as he pouted annoyedly at her, but still secretly loves how she holds his hand. "Looking forward to their relationship...", said Haru between her giggles as she proceeded to walk away with Mikey, continuing their dates.

After that, Kyoko has been hiding her embarrassed face from Sanzu the whole time as she keeps remembering back the guy's bold action, kissing her cheek whatever he finds the right time.