Chapter 4

Recap:
I grabbed onto my arm and with all my strength I ripped my arm off.

Everyone's eyes widen and I felt pain rush up my body shoulder but it soon disappeared.

Story:
"W-what the hell is wrong with you?!" Emi gasped. I grinned and my arms skin formed together and i felt my bone grow and grow till it formed back into my arm. I clenched my arm into a fist.

"There much better." I looked at them and i slammed my scythe hilt onto the ground. The skull on my scythe glowed. Its mouth opened to eeveal a purple gem. The opening for the eyes started to glow a redish orange color. The wind grew and grew. My cape and hair flying around. The clouds formed together and came down around me forming a hurricane. I felt the clothes on my body rip off as 2 lights from the sky came down like tibbons and circle around me. Like a bow they strapped onto me tightly. I gasp. The ribbon like light spread through out mh body. The hurrican disappered and i looked at the group of people. (Her looks in the pic)

I held out my hand as a light appered and formed a violin. "Myūjikaru akuma." I said and started playing the violin. ((Video)) Winds started rushing around and the tune rised and the clothes on everyone started ripping. I grinned and stoped for a second and played again. They were pushed back. I giggled and musical notes started manifesting. And who says music cant be a weapon. My grin widen an my playing got more intense. The musical notes were throw towards Moau.

"Stop this! It does t need to be this way!" Emi yelled.

"To bad! No one makes a fool out of my king!" I yelled. "No one makes a fool out of my FATHER!!" I screamed.

TO BE CONTINUED