Chapter 20

I felt pain all over. It was painful to move an inch. The curses of being a demon. I was at Urushihara. I was laying down and it was night and I was spending the night. Urushi had his arms wrapped around my waist and the other as a pillow. I was breathing heavily because of all the pain I felt in my body.

"U-U-Urush-Shihar-hara..." I muttered out. I felt him sit up.

"What's wrong are you ok?" He asked. He pressed his hand against my forehead. "Holy crap your burning up!!"

"U-U-Urushi-shi...." I gasp for air.

"Guys!!! Something's wrong with Yuuki!!" I heard grumbling but then after awhile I heard gasp and panicking. I groan and grabbed onto Urushihara's hand.

"We need to do something!!"

"Like what?!"

"I don't know!!! Call Chi!!!!"

"Alright!!"

I couldn't hear the rest as I passed out.

XXXX

I woke up hearing a beeping sound. I looked around and realized I was in a hospital. I groan and I didn't feel any pain which was good. I moved my hand but I felt a hand on one of them. I look to that direction to see Urushihara holding my hand. I smiled softly and I felt pain rise up in my body. I groan and the heart monitor made constant beep meaning my heart beat was speeding up. I groan in pain.

I want this pain to stop.

I gripped Urushihara hand and I faded into darkness.