Chapter 3

From my feet up my apperance started to change. (in pic dont mind the words.)

"Crap!" i hold my hand out as a black energy started to go to my palm and manifest as a black and red beam. i let it go as it flew towards him. He jumped to the left as it flew past him. i growled bearing my fangs. I teleported behind him and he looked back at me.i swung my scythe at him and he dunk. He let go of Tenma. I grabbed her and she went to my head. Moau got up.

"Hey! No fair! Your using your magic!"

"Fair?! Ha! Nothing's fair!" I roared and lunged at him and swung my scythe. His eyes widens. In the corner of my eye I saw black feathers. I narrowed my eyes and I stopped and jumped back when a purple lights flew in front of me. I looked up at a boy with purple hair.He had the wings of a fallen angel. Which means he's like Lucifer.

"So your Lucifer. The Fallen angel." I sigh.   How annoying.

"Yep." He flew down next to Moau. I took a step forward and they disappeared. Damn it. I grew demon wings and I flew up. I went to the power source of Moau.

I found them in the most populated area. I flew down. Why here? If he cares for humans why would he choose a populated area? I saw Lucifer and Moau. Lucifer glared at me and purple beams were shot at me. I grabbed my scythe and spinner it as it reflexes the purple beams.

"My turn!" I grabbed my scythe with both hands and lifted it over my head. " Enerugīsurasshu!!" I yelled and swung down my scythe as a large wave of energy was blown towards them.  ((Like Ichigos Tensuga Tensho from Bleach)) felt the human fear rise up. I smiled. My fangs were pretty much visible. Lucifer hold his hand up and stopped the energy from hitting the humans. I sensed very strong power source. I looked at Moau as he changed form. Now I get it! The humans negative energy fuels his power! I grinned. Not very helpful if you in a deserted place.

Moau appeared in front of me. "You don't scare me." I said bluntly and I jumped into the air as Moau threw his fist at me. I looked back at Lucifer as he used another beam. I dodged and flew into the sky. Both boys after me.

"Coward!" Moau yelled.

"WHOS BEING A COWARD!?!?!" I laugh and turned as I flew backwards. " Enerugīsurasshu!" I swung my double-bladed scythe 4 times both ways as 2 X shaped energy waves flew at them. They deflected it and I took my chance. I flew towards them and slice into Moaus rib.

"Gahh!" He yelled in pain. I kicked Lucifer into a building. My heel rigged into his stomach as I kicked him.

They both fell on a building. I flew down slowly and stepped onto the edge.

"This is hilarious! Your Satan and you can't even take down a Demon General! That just proves us demons from this world are more stronger them you people." I said and laugh.

"Why you-"

"My my. How rude." I said sarcastically. I smiled and looked at them. "Cmon. Show me that power of yours!" Moan got up and he growled. "Your weak. Growling doesn't help. You got to hit your opponent!" I said and walked towards him.

"Take another step and you die!" I heard. I felt a cold blade on my neck. My eyes looked back at saw Emi.

"Hmm? Do it." I said. Her eyes widen. "Whats wrong? Are you scared?" I brought up my scythe and the hilt hit Emi stomach and I used more force to push her back. I looked at the hilt. It had blood.

"Hesh. Your bodies are sensitive." I said. I felt a flat surface hit my back  and I was sent into a building. W-What?! I looked up and saw a girl. How did I now sense her power?! 

I got up and felt that my arm was dislocated. I groan. I grabbed onto my arm and with all my strength I ripped my arm off.

Everyone's eyes widen and I felt pain rush up my body shoulder but it soon disappeared.

TO BE CONTINUED