Chapter 128 - 130

Start from the beginning

"Nonsense!" An old anger came from the door, and Shao Yin immediately sat up, looked at the door and said: "Grandpa!"

She didn't close the door when she came in. Grandpa Chu, who came up to talk to the young couple, happened to hear this sentence and was furious: "Who said these bastards?!"

"No, no." Shaoyin waved his hand, "I'm talking nonsense, Qi Xiuyu, it's okay, don't be angry, grandpa."

Chu Xiuyu thought she would take the opportunity to file a complaint, and was startled when he heard the words.

"Really not?" Grandpa Chu said with a straight face.

Shaoyin breathed a sigh of relief, and ran over to hold him: "Nothing. Who dares to gossip me? I pulled his tongue off! Grandpa don't worry about me, I'm not a bully."

Grandpa Chu seemed to believe it. He walked in, sat on the chair, and looked at Chu Xiuyu with an angrily grunt: "Yinyin treats you wholeheartedly. If you bully her, I can't spare you!"

"I won't bully her." Chu Xiuyu promised.

Grandpa Chu was still a little unhappy, and said, "No wonder I gave you jewelry that day and you refused to accept it. I was worried about this!" He called a servant and asked him to fetch the set of diamond jewelry. This time he insisted on Shaoyin. Not acceptable.

"Grandpa, Xiuyu has already paid me a villa." Shaoyin refused to accept it, refusing to say: "Grandpa keep it, next time Xiuyu annoys me again, Grandpa will come out to coax me."

Grandpa Chu waved his hand, not accepting rejection, and said, "If you give it to you, just keep it! Next time you get angry, Grandpa has something else for you!"

Shaoyin sighed, and said, "Thank you, grandpa, I like it very much."

"Who dares to tell you gossip, tell him to come and tell my old man!" Grandpa Chu was so angry that he slid on crutches, "I can't tell the flowers, I can't spare him!"

Shaoyin happily stood behind him and thumped his shoulders: "That would be great, if grandpa supports me, I'm not afraid of anything."

After coaxing Grandpa Chu away, Shaoyin lay down on the bed again.

It became a lazy bone again.

Chu Xiuyu looked down at her and asked, "Why don't you tell Grandpa?"

"Forget it." Shao Yin waved his hand. "He's fine if I get black in front of you. Who will let him always black me in front of you? Grandpa is innocent."

Chu Xiuyu sighed.

Because she refused to spend his money, Chu Xiuyu ordered her life assistant to buy her clothes, shoes, bags, skin care products, jewelry, etc., filling the two cloakrooms.

"It's over, I really have become a woman who is ill-intentioned and charged for money!" Shaoyin saw the sparkle of the two rooms, returned to Chu Xiuyu's room, fell next to him, and patted his chest and said: " I have a guilt, I am dirty, not clean!"

Chu Xiuyu smiled angrily: "What nonsense? I bought it for you, who can say you?" After a pause, "Cichuan can't say anything about you. He dare to say a little bit about you, I--"

"What are you?" Shaoyin looked at him, "Are you scolding him or hitting him?"

Chu Xiuyu squeezed her lips, and said lightly: "I won't let others call you."

He neither scolded Meng Cichuan nor beat Meng Cichuan, after all, they were brothers who grew up together since childhood. If the brother always doesn't give him face, he will be alienated from this brother.