Chapter 128 - 130

Start from the beginning

With a wry smile, he finally accepted the facts, picked up the phone, and took the initiative to call her.

The bell rang for a long time before I was picked up, and a lazy voice came from the other end of the phone: "Hey."

"When will you be back?" Chu Xiuyu asked in a low voice.

Shaoyin was indeed shopping, but he didn't date anyone. Huihui has been crying, wanting a villa, a cloakroom, and a new body, so she comes out to purchase and exchange points for it. It’s not convenient to ask someone else.

Sitting alone in the coffee shop of the mall, playing with the small silver spoon lazily, he asked, "Go back? Why do you want to go back?" After the arrogance passed, he turned the subject, "Is anyone missing me?"

Chu Xiuyu had no choice but to feel that she was really boring: "Yeah."

"I didn't hear clearly." Shao Yin said.

Chu Xiuyu had to use a little bit of effort: "Hmm!"

"Hmm, what!" Shao Yin said in an annoyed manner. "Does a word of ‘um’ want to coax me back?"

Chu Xiuyu had no choice but to clear his throat and said, "I miss you." He was not used to such soft words, even if he was alone in the room, he could not help but lower his voice.

"Inaudible!" Shao Yin said again.

Chu Xiuyu was so tortured by her that she held her forehead with one hand, and slowly said, "I miss you!"

The sound was too loud, and it became louder and louder in a person's room. Chu Xiuyu blushed at the time, ashamed and angry, and said on the phone: "When will you be back?!"

"You're fierce to me, and you're fierce to me." Shaoyin avoided talking, grabbing the braid and accusing him: "You are so fierce, I don't dare to go back."

Chu Xiuyu simply lost to her. He wanted to say, "Love can't be returned", but he said: "I was wrong, I shouldn't speak loudly, are you coming back?"

"Huh, that is, I am soft-hearted. You can coax me back with a few good words." Shaoyin hummed, stood up, slung the bag, carried the bag, and said as he walked out of the coffee shop: "Put it on. Don't do anything you can do, you need to say a whole lot of good things before you are willing to go back!"

Although Chu Xiuyu had never been in a relationship, he had a top-notch IQ. He quickly heard that she meant something, and said in a high way: "When you come back, I will tell you good things."

"Are you serious?" Shaoyin raised an eyebrow, "Don't lie."

"It's not a lie."

"I didn't force you."

"Well, I took the initiative."

The two of them started talking on the phone unknowingly, and when Shaoyin was about to get home, they hung up.

In her hands are two sets of dresses and one set of jewelry.

Plus a bunch of flowers and a box of biscuits.

"Hey, it's for you." She handed him flowers and cookies, "Don't say I go out to play, I don't even miss you."

Chu Xiuyu's eyes were full of tenderness, and said, "I know you."

After a pause, he said, "You didn't swipe the card I gave you?"

"Don't dare to brush." ​​Shao Yin snorted and sat down beside his bed with a tired look. He made a complaint unabashedly: "Someone thought I wanted you to do something else, so how could I dare to spend it? Your money? Didn’t that justify other people’s guesses?"