Chapter 121 - 123

Start from the beginning

"Hmph, you stinky boy, a girl with such a good voice is all about you, and she has a straight face every day!" Grandpa Chu finished boasting about the future grandson, then he blew his beard and stared at his grandson, "Be good! Otherwise, run away with such a good wife, and see where you can find it!"

Chu Xiuyu didn't listen to it, but the phrase "Look where you can find it", I don't know how to catch it.

Meng Cichuan's movements were very fast. In less than a week, he came to report to Chu Xiuyu: "The Tang family's husband and wife have already been prepared. The two of them are really surprising. They didn't even respond to each other, and they still played. The idea that you will recover!"

He gave a "tsk" and didn't appreciate it. On the contrary, he was very contemptuous: "However, they have been shaken. When Cheng Ming and the others make a move, they will abandon Brother Yu's side."

Cheng Ming and others have a good family background, and if you combine with them, you will surely win. Unlike Chu Xiuyu, he is basically "handicapped", the future is unknown, and the risk is great.

There is no need to guess which side the short-sighted, stubborn idiots would choose.

Listening to Meng Cichuan's brisk and triumphant voice, Chu Xiuyu was not as relieved as he had imagined. On the contrary, the chest is a little faintly stuffy.

In the next few days, Shaoyin did not come back. Chu Xiuyu knew that she was controlled by Tang's father and mother.

He should feel calm and relaxed at first, but after he was busy, he could not help feeling a little empty when he occasionally stopped drinking water, solved sanitation problems, and had astringent eyes.

He couldn't help but look at the place where she often sits, where there is no one at the moment, making him unable to help but think back to when she was there.

She hasn't done much makeup recently, her brows and eyes are clean, and the skirts she wears are all simple in style. Her long hair is not made into a complicated shape, but it is naturally hanging down and draped softly on her shoulders. She sat there, and when he turned his head inadvertently, he could see her clear eyes and a gentle smile.

Suddenly, Chu Xiuyu's head was stabbed by something, causing him to breathe.

Comparing her dresses with different styles before and after, he understood for a while-in the past, she always dressed herself carefully in order to bring him a beautiful experience on every date; now, they always stay on the date instead of going out on the date. Indoors, she removed her makeup to make him look comfortable.

The grandfather's phrase "Run away such a good wife, and see where you find it" suddenly came to mind, making him panic for no reason.

But he quickly suppressed the panic. He never regrets what he has done, and he has done nothing wrong.

Two days later, Meng Cichuan showed him a few photos, and his eyes were full of mockery: "Brother Yu, look, this is a woman who keeps not leaving you, she said so nicely, not just a blink of an eye. Went on a date with someone else?"

Chu Xiuyu lowered his eyes and took a few photos.

The woman lowered her head and walked beside a handsome young man.

The two of them were sitting by the window for a meal. The handsome young man smiled and said something, looking gentle and considerate. The woman looked at him seriously, and the corners of her mouth seemed to be raised.

In the dimly lit cinema, the two seated next to each other, watching the movie intensively, with a cup of popcorn in the middle, and both of them reached in at the same time.