Funerals

That afternoon Evan came home right after school, to find his mother laying on the sofa. She was burnt out after a long day of work and a long night of getting drunk.

He told her right away about her uncle and grandfather.

"Mother! Mother!" he said almost shouting.

"What?" she couldn't be bothered to even care about the situation.

Her only answer was: "Get me a beer would ya?"

You could see the disappointment in his face, so he decided to call the numbers for her.

Evan could recognize the person's voice. It was the mysterious man's voice. He wasn't very surprised, they had a little chat about the funeral.
Evan obviously accepts the invite and only brings his little brothers, as his mom was out with her friends. Once again.

It was the next Saturday, April 13th. The 3 boys get all dressed in black to honour their grandfather. A big black limo came to pick them up infront of their house.

In the limo there were a lot of men. There was "Mr. Algerse" and around 6 other family members that he didn't know about.

Mr. Algerse introduced them each, one by one.

"This is Leonard Algerse, your mothers only other uncle aside from me.
Mr. Levadon, your grandfathers best friend. And these are his 3 sons.
Pierre Levadon, Derek Levadon and Mever Levadon." He said in a very slow and deep tone.

Mever looked the same age as Evan. He had hazelnut eyes and dirty blonde hair.

"And this is your cousin Emery, my son." He continued.

At this point the only thing going on in Evan's mind was the size of Mever's dick. He caught himself fantasizing about Mever a couple times throughout the day. By a couple I mean every 10 second's.

At the end of the evening. Evan asked Mever if he could get his number, using a tone that made hims sound like he just wanted to get to know his family members.

Mever gladly accepts and soon after they become very good friends. To the  point where the start talking every night and morning.

Evan even found himself jerking off to some one Mever's instagram posts.