Family Mysteries

It was April 8th 2019, 6:30am Evan's alarm clock goes off. Once again, another Monday another week to go through.

It was pouring rain out, normal April wather. Evan still got up brushed his teeth got dressed putting on the same clothes as Saturday.

As he was making himself bacon like evrery other morning, there was a loud knock at the door. A tall white man, i'd say about 6'3 at the most. He had a large black briefcase and a big mustache. This mysterious man had a black bucket bat on so you coukd not see anything above his nose.

"Is your mother home?" The tall mysterious man asked in a stern and deep voice.

"No, I could leave her a message if you'd like." Evan responded with a lightly scared voice hoping that the man wont pull a large knife out of his pocket.

"Do you by any chance, know when she'll be back?" 

"No."

"Jeez, no need to be rude. I am Isaac your uncle, your grandfather has died and I thought it would be best if I told her in person."

"I can let her know you passed by. I didn't know I had an uncle or a grandfather."

"Well, your mother and I haven't spoken since she was 17. Could you let Alysia know Isaac passed by?"

"Yes I will."

"And tell her to call this number."

"Okay, have a good day Isaac."

"Do not call me that! I am a well respected man, anyone who isn't my wife or my children calls me Mr. Algerse."

"Oh my bad, have a good day Mr. Algerse."

Evan's "uncle" left without saying one more word. He could hear his little brothers fighting in the bathroom over a toothbrush or something. Evan just let it slide put his earbuds back on and continued getting ready for school.