SANO MANJIRO X READER

Start from the beginning

It's all black briefs and boxers except for the white panty in the line up— your panty that you were wearing when you got here. Why is it inside his underwear drawer?

"Manjiro, you naughty and sexy human being." You chuckled and is about to get your panty when a deep, fascinating voice responded from behind you—

"Standing in front of me with only a towel around your body," He started with his gorgeous aura and your eyes widened, "Who between the two of us is naughtier, (Y/N)?"

What? How? When? Did he enter just now? His movements are so keen that you didn't realize even a bit that he already entered inside.

You turn around and see this beautiful man standing there with his arms crossed. Your heart beats fast inside your chest when your eyes meet his. He's staring straight into your direction, and his eyes lowered down to your body covered by only a skimpy towel.

"Are you seducing me?" Manjiro asked calmly and your eyes widened even more.

"No!" Your cheeks tint pink as you tried to not stutter at all, "N-No, I mean, I was just trying to get some change and borrow your clothes since I was—"

"Hmmm," He hummed gently in a deep and manly voice as he walked closer to you, making you freeze, while he's calmly caressing your lower lip, "I don't mind you seducing me."

You gulp and your knees weaken with just him touching your lower lip.

"You don't?" You want to slap your mouth as you sounded so delighted when you answered that, "I mean, of course you don't and you shouldn't because I wasn't trying to seduce you in the first place. If you're seduced then that only means I turn you on— oh."

Your eyes blink innocently and your mouth slowly curves into a teasing smirk. Manjiro is still staring at you calmly and you are now looking back at him teasingly. You know he's dangerous and all, but with all the painful physical tortures that you've been through, you seriously won't mind it if Manjiro would just choke you to death now.

"Wait, are you seduced?" You asked and chuckled, "Don't tell me you really— oh my god, Manjiro!" You exclaimed when he went closer towards you and carried your body before throwing you into his soft bed.

Your eyes widen when you see his calm but dangerous gaze looking down on you while you are laying on his bed.

"It seems as if you forgot about the punishment, (Y/N)." He whispered in a deep voice. He turns around only to get metal handcuffs from one of his drawers.

With the handcuff on his hands, you remember that time when he punishes you in a way where he handcuffs you and lets you take some aphrodisiac powder, before leaving you damn horny and in heat inside his room. Oh, good old days.

You aren't able to reply when Manjiro holds your hands and handcuffs both of them on the headboard. Instead of feeling scared, you feel anticipated and a little excited with what he's doing. Both of your arms are on the top of your head and you have no escaped anymore.