chapter 23

Ashton's pov.

Carters been asleep for a few hours now. The guys and I have just been talking for a bit. Right now Calum is asleep and Michael and Luke are talking. Im jus sitting here holding Carter and looking on my phone when I here little sobs and crying. look over to the hospital bed where Emma is and I can see that she is awake and crying. I pick up carter and stand up and then set her in the seat that we where sitting in and I walk up to the bed and sit on the edge.

"Hey it ok your safe. Do you know where your at?"i ask

"No" she says softly

"sweetie your in the hospital. Some really people hurt you but its ok your with us now. We wont do that to you. We wont to help you."

"ok. I want to get out of here." she says and then starts to cry again.

"shhhh I know its ok. We cant leave yet. How about you try to go back to sleep and Ill tell you when we can leave ok?' I ask she nods and then lays back down.

Man I feel bad for her. Shes been throw worst than Carter and she went throw a lot. After a few minutes Emma falls asleep. Calum and Luke leave to get food and Michael goes over and pulls a blanket over Emma's little body and then comes over and pulls the cover over Carters and mine body's then sits down across from us. "Well this is going to be fun" he says sarcastically.
Hey guys sorry it's short but I have to go to my softball game. Bye