chapter 13

Lukes pov

Micheal came in a few minutes ago and said that him and Ashton think that Carters sick and that its really bad and that I need to call my mum, to ask her what to do and to see if she can come over as fast as she can. I called my mum and few minutes ago and told her what was going on and she said that she would be here in about 30 minutes. .....................................................................................................

......................................................20 minutes later..................................................................

My mum still isn't here yet and Carter is starting to look really sick.

" Luke can you go call your mum again to see where she is cause Carter is starting to throw up the medicine that we gave her." Calum said as he walked into the living room. 

Ashton carried Carter up to her room a few minutes ago so she would closer to a bathroom and so shes not laying on the couch anymore.

" Yea i"ll call her in a minute let me just put these blankets up." I say

" okay I hope she can get here soon cause we have no idea what where doing we are still kids ourselves." calum states. We both give a little chuckle and then he leave to go back up to Carters room. I put the blankets up and then grab my phone and call her.

( L= Luke, M= Mum)

L- " Hey mum are you almost here? Carter is getting worst and we don't know what to do."

M - " Yea i'll be there in like 5 minutes just hold on."

L - " ok but what should we do untill you get here?"

M- " Put a fan by her to cool her down and make sure she has water and try to get her to drink it. And if she's throwing up put a trash can next to her."

L- " okay see you when you get here."

M - " k love you"

I do as she said and when i go up there Micheal and Claum are leaving her room and are heading downstairs. I walk into her room and Ashton is laying in her bed with her on his chest fast asleep.

" Hey my mom said that she should be here in a few minutes."

" Hey. Okay I finally got her to go back to sleep. I'm really worried I think that something is really wrong. She couldn't even stop throwing up for a few minutes straight. What i dont get though is that she was fine this morning and last night." hey says

" Yea that's what i don't get either." i say

" Luke your mum is here!!" yells Micheal

" Hey baby, Hi Ashton." my mum says to us as she walks in the room.

"Hi Mrs. Hemmimgs. I just got her to go back to sleep like 10 minutes ago." Ashton says

My mum looks at Carter and then gives me that look like ummm something isn't right.

" I think that we should take her to the hospital cause this seams really bad." she says

"Ok lets go." I say

Ashton grabs Carter and we all head to the hospital. When we get there we check her in and Ashton goes into the room with her sines he is the oldest and because they have a better bond.

Ashtons pov

I go into the room with Carter. When we get there they lay her on the bed and they start to put wires and stuff on her arms. She starts crying and I walk up to her next to the bed and start to whisper thing in her ear to help her calm down cause she gets really scarred around doctors and needles and stuff like that. After they put an IV in her arm she finally calms down a little and falls back to sleep. After about 20 minutes of waiting the doctor comes in.

Hey guys I'm leaving you guys on another cliff hanger!!! haha I'm so mean. I Hope you guys like this chapter and I will try to update again today. But for now Bye.