chapter 13

Lukes pov

Carter just told me that she wanted to talk to us guys soon but i don't know what about. I think that she might be wanting to tell us about her past but i don't know.  I decided to take a chance and text Ashton, Micheal, and Calum.

( Me = m  Ashton = A Micheal = MI Calum = C)

M - Hey guys Carter just asked me if she could talk to us sometime today. i think that she might want to tell us about her past but IDK.

C - ok did she tell you when?

M - no

A- did you ask her what she wanted to tell us?

MI - yeah did you ask her why she wanted to talk to us about?

M - yea i asked her and she said that she would rather tell us all at the same time.

C- ok be down in a sec

MI- me 2

A- me3

M - ok we'll be i the living room

Once i put my phone away i walk over to the living room and sit next to Carter and wait for a minute untill i see all the boys coming down the stairs.

Carters pov

Once all the boys sit down i take a big deep breath and start.

" I wanted to tell you guys about my past before you started to worry. My dad was a drug addict and he was always drunk. My mom ran away from my dad and me when i was little and then it all started getting really bad. He use to beat me every time that i came home from school. That's why I have scars up and down my arms. I'm sorry that I've been lying to you guys about them by saying that i got them from volleyball when it was really from my dad." by this point I'm crying and so are they boys Ashton comes over and hugs me and then i start up again.

" I don't eat alot because I just cant eat it. Its just to hard to eat." say that last part and then im done.

By now all the boys are crying. We cry for a few minutes untill Micheal breaks the silence

" Carter you know that we love you and that we will never hurt you no matter what."

"yea i promise that will never happen again. And when we are yelling a you its just because we love you and that we are playing around and joking with you." calum adds

They all give me hug and kisses and say thank you for telling us. i hug then back and then go back to sit on the couch. We just watch movies for a while untill i fall asleep next to Micheal.

Micheals pov

After Carter falls asleep we watch Mean Girls and then Divergent. When I get up to go get something to eat I give Carter a kiss on her forehead and when I do I find that Carter skin is burning hot. I touch my hand to her head and then call for Ashton.

" Hey Ash can you come in here i think Carters sick her head is burring hot." i say

about a minute latter he comes i and puts his hand to her head  and looks at me and says

" I think somethings really wrong go tell Luke to call his mom and to tell her to come over here quick." he says with a worry look on his face.

Hey guys like i said before Carters story has nothing to do with me it is made up. I hope you guys like this chapter and you gotta wait untill tomarow to find out what happens to carter.:-O:P:D