Chapter 8

Carters pov
We went home after my practice and Hayat came with us. All we really did was play games, practice our cellos, and do normal girl stuff. Hayat ended up spending the night last night because her mom and dad were busy with work so they said she could. Today is Saturday so that means that I have no school. It's really early in the morning like 9:00 so Hayat was still asleep and I was just laying there. After about 10 minutes of laying in bed I heard someone coming up the stairs and coming to my room I didn't think much of it because you know I love with four guys that make sure I'm okay but to my spires it wasn't the guys. Instead it was Zenia with an electric guitar and an amp. Before I could even ask her what she was doing here I saw Luke walk up behind her and give her a silent thumbs up. On no this can't be good. The next thing I knew was Zenia stringing the strings really hard so that it would wake Hayat up. And it worked. Hayat jumped straight up and fell off the bed onto the floor. We all started laughing but Hayat. The next thing I knew was that when Luke took the guitar Hayat screamed on the top of her lounges "ZENIA YOU BETTER HOPE THAT I DONT GET YOU BECAUSE WHEN I DO YOUR DEAD!!!!"
didn't look one bit scared she just simply said, "oh what's a little girl gonna do to me hit me with a pillow, yeah I'm okay I don't think that I could dye from being hit in the head with a pillow." And with that Hayat jumped starlight up onto her feet and ran across the room to where Zenia was and started chasing her.
~~~~~~ 5 minutes later~~~~~~~~
After five minutes of Zenia being chased by Hayat, Zenia managed to find a pillow and hit her in the head to declare victory. And just to make sure everyone new she yelled " YES!!!! VICTORY IS MINE!!! SUCKER"  we all started laughing really hard for what seemed like forever untill Ashton told us that it was time for lunch. We all started headding to the kitchen unill Zenia rn up and pushed Micheal, Luke, Calum, Hayat and Me out of the way and ran into the kitchen to where Ashton had lunch waitting. Once we all stodd uo and started walking to the kitchen Micheal said " i like your freinds there crazy just like us and they are funny to."

i shake me head in agremment

" yea they are but im getting revenge on Zenia and Hayat soon though and its goingt to be awesome. Im thinking about Dyeing there hair pink while Zenia is asleep and playing a prank on Hayat." I quietly tell him. He just laughs and says " Well I cant wait to see what you come up with."

We both laugh and walk into the kitchen were everyone is stuffing there faces with food.All that we do for the rest of the day is watch moviesand play games. We watched Divergent, If I Stay, The Faults In Our Stars, Mean girls witch we found out that Luke and Ashton know the WHOLE FREAKING MOVIE BY HEART!!!!!! they just keept saying every single line one after another and the weird thing was that they got all the lines right. Zenia and Hayat left about an hour ago and now im going to go to bed even though its only 7:53pm but ive had a really funny day today and that takes alot out of you. And tomarow i have my cello preformance and in really ecited about that.

Hey peoples sorry that i havent updated in a few days but ive been really busy. I will try my best to write somemore soon but sorry if i cant.bye!!!!