Chapter 16

~Baekhyun's pov~

I shut my eyes open looking around in panick as my whole body was in pain,then I saw a figure sleeping beautifuly on the side of my bed "Mina" I couldn't speak since my throat and lips were completly dried out.I caressed her cheak when she suddenly shut her eyes open and looked at me in shock "Baekhyun?" she asked surprised "Y-you're awake!" she huged me making me flinch of pain but I didn't care as long as I get to see her was enough for me "Doctor!" she called and they rushed in.

~Mina's pov~

I waited outside walking nervously when the doctor came out "How is he doctor?" I asked "He's fine he may not be able to talk and work normally at first but after a bit of rest he'll be fine" "So when does he get to leave?" "I would say a week" "Thank you doctor" I bowed and rushed into the room huging him immideatly as he stood there

"You're okay" I said tears racing down my cheaks uncontrollably "M-Mina" he managed to say "Oppa" I stepped back realizing what I just said "I didn't mean to say that" he smiled "I..." instead of talking he grabed my phone and started writing something on it "I like it" he smiled "Jinjja?" he noded "Okay oppa you are' I hoped into the bed.

I sat beside and he motioned for my phone again "How long have I been asleep?" I looked down before answering "1 year" his eyes widened like tennis balls "What 1 year so what happened with the investigation?!" "It stoped...I tried figuring something out myself but one day when I returned everything was gone,all the clues everything I even tried asking Suho for help but he refused so you could say we're at the very beginning"

he buried his face into his hands "I did save some things" he looked at me and I handed him the picture and some gang's name "Thanks" I smiled "Can you bring my laptop over" I shook my head "No work for at least a week got it?" I strictly said "Come on I need to find the criminal" I shook my head again "Fine" he pouted and covered his head with the blanket "Aigoo such a baby" I rolled my eyes getting closer "Does this baby want something to eat?" I joked

but he took the blanket off and our eyes met,our faces just inches away.

~Baekhyun's pov~

We were just inches away and without thinking I leaned closer until our lips met,she brook the kiss staring at me "I'll get something to drink" she walked out of the room "Nice going Baekhyun she probably thinks you're a pervert now" I hit my head.

~Mina's pov~

Without a second thought I went out of the room but regreted my decision later "Great going Mina now he probably thinks you don't like him" I squated down infront of his room burrying my face into my knees "Excuse me are you okay?" a nurse asked passing by "I'm fine thank you" I stood up "Are you sure?" she looked closer "You seem to be blushing" I hid my cheaks running into the bathroom.

I washed my face time and time again "Aish why am I like this?" I started thinking about the kiss "Why did I run out?" I asked myself frustrated "I wish I could just slap myself right now"

~Baekhyun's pov~

I was getting worried,it's been sometime now and she still didn't come back "Does she really not like me that much I mean she said she liked me the day she kissed me while being drunk" I sat back "Maybe it was just drunk talk" I went trough my head in frustration "Aish you pabo Baek" I said to myself staring at the dark sky outside "Her eyes shined like the stars when I first saw her,she seemed a bit weird but amazing at the same time and beautiful

Meanwhile...

"His lips were the first thing I noticed when I saw him they were full of color and his smile....ah it could kill you in a second...I wish I could just kiss him again"

Meanwhile...

"I wish I could just kiss her..."