Chapter 13

~Mina's pov~

We went to the nearest resturant "Here" he poured me a glass of soju "Thanks" I smiled taking it "Cheers" we hit the cups lightly before taking a sip.Hour later we just ate meat and kept talking while drinking "So what about your family?" I asked "Well I was raised in a orphanage" I stopped drinking "What happened to your family?" maybe I shouldn't ask but I'm a very curious person and the questions just kept pouring out of me "They died in a fire accident..."

Flashback:

It was a warm summer night and i was still playing outside when I heard an explosion inside "Omma,appa!" I hurried inside without thinking and saw mom on the floor while dad was clearing the way to get her out "Baekhyun go out now!" he yelled "But appa..." "Now go now!" he yelled even louder but as I was about to run out and call for help the way got blocked and we were stuck inside "Baekhyun get over here" dad called me and I ran to him hugging him "Baekhyun..." mom said with her weak voice "Omma" she took my hand "Baekhyun even if we may not survive you have to okay?" I didn't understand her at that time "No not without you" I cried "Baekhyun we all have our own fate" she smiled crying .Soon the fireman came and they bursted in "Where are you?" they asked "Remember Baekhyun you have to survive even if we don't" mom said before everything infront of my eyes went blacck.The next minute I woke up I was in a ambulance with my parents on the other side covered in a white blanket from head to toe "Omma...appa" I cried taking her hand that was hanging from the bed.

End of flashback

"Oh I never knew sorry for asking" I lowered my head "It's okay we're partners it's better to get to know each other more" he gave a faint smile "What about you?" he asked "My family ran away fearing my so called gift" I said "But do you still keep in touch?" I shook my head "No I know where they are but we don't keep in touch" the mood got sad very fast "Don't worry I'll be here for you" he said and I shot him a look "Jinjja?" he noded firmly "Of course" he smiled

~Baekhyun's pov~

After a while Mina got dead drunk "Come on dance with me" she said in a drunk tone dancing infront of everyone "Stop it you're embarrassing me" I said pulling her making her sit down "Ahjumma one more bottle of soju" "No it's okay ahjumma" I said.I payed and we left "Where are we going?" she asked drunk "Home to your apartment" I answered "Ah I don't want to" she stood still "Ya come on" I was exhausted "But I wanna..stay here" she sat on the bench and started falling asleep "Aish" I pigy backed her home "You sure are a handful" I said laying her in her bed and covered her with the blanket "Baekhyun..." she called me "What is it?" I turned around "Come here" I came a bit closer I have to whisper it" I sighed before leaning my ear closer "Nega jo ah...(I like you)" she gave me a quick kiss on the lips making me freeze "W-what?" I looked at her but she was deep asleep "You sure are something else" I turned off the light and headed to the couch.

I layed down but was unable to sleep,I kept thinking about the kiss and before I could realize it a smile crept to my face "Ah Baekhyun get yourself together" I turned to the side and fell asleep.

~Mina's pov~

The next morning I woke up with a huge headache "Ah what happened?" I asked not remembering anything "I hope I didn't do anything bad" I got up and was about to leave when memories of me kissing Baekhyun came to mind "I didn't do that" I tried convincing myself "But did he like it?" I put my finger to my lips smiling "Ah snap out of it" I hit my head and leaned onto the door "Should I just pretend not to remember anything?" suddenly the doors opened making me fall onto the hard woden floor,a face appeard infront of me Baekhyun the person I really didn't want to meet today "What should you pretend not to know?" he asked "Ha?nothing" I smiled "Whatever" he helped me up "Come on we have work to do" he went over to his work place.

After getting fixed up I joined him "So found anything?" I asked awkwardly sitting next to him "N-nothing" he stuttered as I got closer to see the photo "Here" he handed it to me and stood up flustered "You okay?" I asked "Mhm I'm fine just a bit tired I think I'll take a walk to wake up" he smiled before he went out.

~Baekhyun's pov~

"Wheeew" I said walking down the streets "Why do I feel so nervous around her it was just an accidental kiss right? and she probably doesn't even remember,just calm down" I kept telling myself even though a voice inside me keeps telling me it wasn't just an accident.I returned in a little bit and saw her singing to herself while spinning around on the spinning chair "She looks so cute" I said uncouncesly "I mean...uhhh..." I closed my eyes and opened them again and saw her looking at me trough the window "Ah!" I fell on my but "Hhahahahaah" she laughed "Ya don't laugh you know it hurts a lot" I said comming in "Sorry" she giggeled "So did you figure anything out or just kept fooling around?" I asked "Nope" she said quietly "As I thought" I sighed "Wait!" she almost gave me a heart attack.

~Mina's pov~

I remember something" I said "What?" he asked looking at me "That ghost D.O was his name?"he noded "Well he came to visit me" "When?" he asked eagerly "The day that Chinese guy died" "Why did he came what did he say?" "Well he kinda gave me a hint to come" "Anything else?" "No" I shook my head "Is there a way to call him?" "Not that I would know" "But can you try?" he asked "I'll try" I went to my room where I concentrated on calling him but fail...

"Ah what a stupid ghost" I cursed puting my head down when I felt pain in my head "Au" I said rubing my head "Watch your laungage" a very familiar voice said from across the room "Who is it?" I asked "Me" he stepped into the light,it was D.O "How?" I stood up "Your stupid prayers worked okay?" he sure was cocky "Good you're here I need to ask you some stuff well not me that much but Baekhyun does" "No thanks" he crossed his arms sitting on my bed "Come on your our last hope everything we tried to figure out leads to a dead end right now we're really desperate" I begged "So you bother the dead and me at that" he came closer and I started walking backwards untill I hit my back against the wall "So you are scared?" he smirked "Am not" I whispered "What did you say?say it louder if you dare?" his eyes started glowing read "So?" he leaned closer and closer untill our lips were inches away "Now what?"