Chapter 11

~Baekhyun's pov~

We arrived at Mina's apartment and she treated his wound "It doesn't look a like a huge wound so he'll be okay with some rest" she put away the first aid kit "So who attacked you?" I sat on the couch with my face barried in my hands "Huh?" I looked at her "I asked who attacked you?" "It wasn't me who was attacked it was him" "Him why?" I rememberd something "Tiffany told me that after the gang that ghost was in broke apart everybody was killed so he must've been in the gang" "So they tried to kill him" she finished "yeah WHO WHO WHO?!"  "Calm down...you look pretty exhausted you should get some rest" she said "I'm fine but more important is who is behind this cas..." she cut me off "No more important is your rest now lay down and get some rest so you can figure things out tommorow" I looked at her surprised.What is this this feeling again? do I perhaps like her?

~Mina's pov~

even I couldn't believe my actions "Sorry I'll get you a blanket" I went to the other room while blushing like crazy,aish!why did I do that?pabo!but...do I perhaps like him?

I brought him a blanket and saw him aleready sleeping on the couch "Sure you're gine" I covered him with a blanket and turned off the lights "Who?" was also the question lingering in my mind.The next morning I heard some loud noises in the kitchen so I slowly approached it "Hello" I heard someone say "Oh what?!" I jumped at a girl's presance "Hy I'm Tiffany a police officer that's been helping Baekhyun,I'm really sorry to wake you up like this but right now Baekhyun is intoregating the suspect so you might not wanna disturb""Ah okay" I said "Did Baekhyun call you here?" I asked "Mhm" she nodded,for some reason I felt jelaousy burnning inside of me "Okay do you want anything to..." I looked at the kitchen where the interrogation was happening "Never mind" I smiled "Please sit down I'll be back right away she sat on the couch and I quickly went to change.

~Baekhyun's pov~

"Look here you almost died yesterday so hurry up and just tell me everything you know before you might just get killed " I slamed my notebook on the table but he didn't budge at all "Ya!" I sighed "Fine let's talk like this the...do you know what happened to all those who used to work for you boss" he looked at me "They died which is probably why they want to kill you too so stop pretending you don't know anything and just tell me so we'll catch the murderer and punish him" he got a bit nervous "Who knows they might just get your family in China" his eyes widened "What?you think that just because they're in China they are safe?oh right your sister is here right?" "How?" "If they have the nerve to step into a police officer's house I think they have the nerve to kill your family so for the sake of your family tell me"

he sighed "Okay I'll tell you everything I know..true that guy was my boss but rummors say that he once fought with some boss and got killed so after that we just split,I never knew what happened to all of them but weirdly all of them dissappeard somewhere or they got killed as you said" "What was your gang called?" I asked "OSE2" "OSE2?" I asked "Mhm the boss picked it" "Okay thanks" I steped out of the kitchen and saw Tiffany and Mina talking "So how was it?" they asked "Good I figured out the name of the ganag OSE2" I sat down "Okay I'll check it out" Tiff said "Okay thanks " "Okay than I'll see you next time by" she left "Is that all ypu figured out?" I asked sitting down next to him "I also figured out why he died supposedly he was killed while fighting with some opponent" "Ah okay" I stood and went to my notebook "What now it doesn't look like we figured out anything" she said "True it feels like we're still at the beginning but any ghost should we go back to where that ghost was murdered?" she shook her head "I'll try to do something to call one of them and get some help from other ghosr"

"Okay you do that and I'll go to that building and just in case I'll bring that guy with me" I went to the building with Jayden just in case he may know something."Do you know this place?" I asked once we entered the place "No not rea..." he stoped "Wait that's the bosses phone "Where?!" he pointed at the corner and I picked it up "Thanks anything else you know about this place?" we looked around a bit but that's all we found so we were about to return when some people dressed in black suits stoped our way "Who are you guys?"

~Mina's pov~

A few ghost decided to help but others ran away "I wonder where Baek and that guy are" I sighed as I sat on the couch "You are kinda pretty" someone suddenly said "What?!" I looked at my side and saw that ghost D.O was his name? "Y-you?" I backed away a little but he just kept sitting on the edge of the couch "I heard you were looking for me...why would you disturb a dead person especially a dangerous one at that?" his eyes glowed red for a second "I-I'm not afraid of you" he smirked and came close but I didn't move probably cause I froze of fright "I guess you're not" luckily he moved away and I sighed in relief  "Anyway where's that police officer what's his name..Baekhyun?" "What about him?" "Just I heard he went to visit that building with that Chinese guy" "So what?" "Just..if someone wanted to kill that guy wouldn't they try again?" my eyes widened and I quickly ran out "Stupid" he said before I left "Wait" I tried saying something to him but when I came in he was aleready gone "Darn" I ran as quick as I could.