Chapter 6

~Mina's pov~

We arrived at my apartment and he was about to walk away but I stoped him "You wanna stay for a drink?" I asked and after a lot of thinking he did.

We sat on the bench on the balcony drinking some beer while looking at the stars "So who was that?" I asked "He was my team leader" he took a sip from his can "Was?" "Yeah I was assigned somewhere else but we got pretty close so I still call him team leader" "What's his name?" I asked out of the blue "Suho we studied together in high school and college"

I took a sip as well "Can I ask you some stuff as well?" he asked and I noded "How is it to see ghosts all the time?" "Well not all the time but it get's annoying,the first week after I started seeing them I fainted almost all the time I glanced at one but now it just scares me a bit to make me flinch"

"Oh" awkwardness took over "Let's make a deal" he broke it "What?" "Let's work together untill we come to an end to this case" I hesitated "You won't be freaked out?" I asked "Don't worry besides this...talent of yours is pretty good" I smiled "Thanks" I said "Ok now the deal do you agree?" he put his pinky up and so did I "Deal" "But that means we can't part ways got it?" I noded and we made the promise "It's getting late I'll see you tommorow by" he waved "By" I waved back.

I got ready and went to bed exicted for what's waiting for me tommorow on this adventure with Baekhyun

I closed my eyes .

~Baekhyun's pov~

I got home and started to figure out this mystery "Who is it?" I wondered about the thing that guy said "How does the criminal know me?" I scratched the back of my head and sat down exhausted "Ah so annoying" I said looking at the time
3 o'clock in the morning I yawned "I'll figure it out tommorow" I went to bed.