11.

"What do you mean?" Bang Chan asked, stepping away from me, walking towards Hyunjin.

Hyunjin raised a hand, the other one holding onto his head.
"The bastard reinfected me so I would hurt Y/N- fuck it hurts so bad." He groaned. "He cut me, and dropped his blood inside. Unsanitary, but the quickest way to infect someone. Han really needs his lab back, I can't see straight and it hurts." He grumbled, holding onto the wall as he looked at us all.

I walked closer to Hyunjin, so I was looking right at his face.
I saw his pupils shrink and expand, as I frowned, pulling him into a hug.

"You're not going to hurt anyone, okay? I'll make sure of it." I said.
I felt as his tears soaked into my shirt, as he gripped onto my clothes tightly.
"You can't promise, though. I can't either. It hurts so much and all I can see is the colour red." He whispered.

Bang Chan frowned, before he cleared his throat.
I moved away from Hyunjin ever so slightly, keeping his hand in mine as he leant against the wall.

"Well, clearly we have ourselves an issue here. I will get Han his lab back, by the end of today. Then he will work on the cure, with whatever help we can give him. Y/N, I want you to interrogate Changbin for us. We will keep you under watch, he can't hurt you. Hyunjin, if you wish, we can lock you up." Bang Chan explained, as he met Hyunjin's eyes.

Hyunjin nodded. "Don't let me out whatever I say, yeah?"
"Of course, mate."

The rest of that afternoon was busy. I barely had time to rest between interrogating Changbin and other perpetrators, and talking to Han over the phone.
Hyunjin also kept calling me back in. Bang Chan had kept everything relatively secret, so the officer guarding Hyunjin still followed Hyunjin's orders.

"Hyunjin I'm busy- this is the third time you've called me within ten minutes." I said.
"I missed you. Plus I'm bored." He frowned, reaching for my hand.
I let him hold it, as he stroked it gently, through the bars of his room of confinement.

He started to squeeze it tightly, as I winced, trying to pull my hand back.
His grip was too strong, as I felt his nails dig into my skin.
His eyes were tinted ever so slightly red, as he glared at me.

"You belong to only me, yeah?"
I nodded, biting the inside of my mouth to hold back the tears as blood drew to the surface of my hand.
Then he blinked, and dropped his hands, looking at me with wide, upset eyes, as his body trembled.
"I did it again. I'm so, so sorry Y/N I don't know what I'm doing." Hyunjin rambled, as I cut him off with a small smile.
"I know you didn't mean it." I said, as I waved him goodbye.

Later in the lab, I held onto Bang Chan's hand, as he winced as Han took a sample of his blood swiftly.
Bang Chan almost fainted on me, too, as I held him up.
"Sorry, usually I don't get woozy. I haven't eaten today." He whispered, as he held himself up, using the bench beside him to balance himself.
I frowned. "Detective, you can't be as amazing if you don't eat up. When we get out of this lab, I'll buy you something to eat." I said.

He shook his head.
"No, no, I'll be okay. Remind me why we're doing this again?"

"Because," Han started, as he emptied the contents of the syringe into a test tube, placing it inside a machine as it started to whir, "I believe you may be immune. That, or your obsession isn't linked to Y/N. So I have a sample of your blood, and Y/N's. I still need some from Changbin, as I need to examine how he has came back to life, and I need some blood from Hyunjin, as he is freshly infected. I'll come by and get those done." He said, removing the safety glasses from his eyes, as he slid his glasses back on.
He then grabbed a small bag, placing a few syringes inside, and all the things he needed before we left the lab together.

"Y/N, you're going to have to help me get it from Hyunjin. He's all on and off with us this afternoon."
Han asked.
I nodded with a sigh. "I know. It's worse than when he was first infected. Maybe it's because me and him are in a relationship now, y'know?"

"That is most likely the case. But we are also dealing with an unknown disease. Perhaps it has mutated." Bang Chan said, half shrugging before he glanced at his watch.

"My shift has ended. Lee Know will be in charge back at the station. If you need to do anything, run it through him. Have a great night, detectives." He said, smiling with a wave as he rushed off.

"What's to bet he has a girlfriend?" Han asked.
"I bet ten bucks man. That or he's dating."

"Nah, Y/N. Those are the eyes a boy in love has."

Changbin sat patiently in his cell, as he glanced down at his handcuffs.
He could easily slip out of them, but he was intrigued where this was going to go,
This was also the best way for him to keep an eye on Y/N and Hyunjin.

To say he was jealous was an understatement. But then again, Changbin didn't understand anything that he was feeling anymore.
All his emotions were muddled in a puddle in his head, mixing like different colours of paint- still separate but hard to tell apart.

He also could see Hyunjin in his head, as he smirked to himself.

"Han Jisung, may he who was once your puppet cut you down like you cut me down. Rot in hell."