Hammer Accomplished

Zacznij od początku

"I-I can explai-" Shiro got cut off by the leader.

He glared at Shiro and said, "We will talk about this tomorrow after the battle. Go to sleep. Now!!" He commanded.

Shiro looked down and nodded slowly. He picked up his mask and looked at me sadly. Then, he started walking.

"Take this hedgehog back from where you brought her!" The leader said again.

He nodded slowly and looked at me again. I looked down and started walking behind him.

He locked me back in, others were still asleep.

"I am sorry, Sonica." he whispered.

"It's not your fault.. I am sorry.." I whispered back.

He gave me a sad smile and went back to his house. I sighed.

-- The Next Morning --

The leader called me, Sonic and Knuckles outside for the battle and others had to stay in as before. I sighed and walked outside. I looked at the leader and next to him was Shiro. He was looking down. I sighed again.

Then, we were brought to a big battle field. The battle field was divided into 3 big rectangles, each rectangle was for 2 competitors.

"Get ready." said the leader in a stern voice.

Sonic, Knuckles and I stood separately in each rectangle. The tribe members handed each of us a sharp spear. It was really sharp. Then, our competitors also stood in the rectangles. They also had sharp spears like ours. The leader nodded and then...

-- The Battle Began --

SONIC'S POV

I tightened my grip on the spear.

Then Sonica said, "Play safe, guys. We are not here to hurt anyone. Just play saf-" She stopped when her opponent attacked her and cut her right eye.

"Sonica!!" I and Knuckles said at the same time.

No no no no!!!

She kneeled down and covered her eye with her hand. It was bleeding!

Then my opponent shouted, "Yeh! T'nod truh reh! (Hey! Don't hurt her!)"

The other opponent shouted back, "Tuhs pu, Shiro! Ohw si ehs ot uoy!? S'ehs ruo tnenoppo! (Shut up, Shiro! Who is she to you!? She's our opponent!)"

I couldn't understand what they said but I shook it off and focused towards Sonica.

She slowly stood up and removed her hand from her eye. It was still bleeding but thank god! her inner eye (eye ball and pupil, etc) wasn't hurt.

"Just. Play. Safe." She said sternly.

She turned her spear upside down and pointed the wooden part at the opponent. And I noticed that my opponent also did the same!

But why?!

"Shiro!!" the leader shouted. He flinched and then slowly pointed the sharp spear back at me.