Flames Of Clashes..

She started walking towards the reception from the pantry after getting the call the Robert anothony droza had arrived.

  She was the service manager for the advisor aditya gupta, who handled the client portfolio..
As a customer service representative she was supposed to guide him with the updations that was required for the investment account he held with the private bank..
She was the service manager for two more advisors but Aditya handled so many big clients that she was exhausted sometimes with all the queries...

She pushed the door and walked.. Took a look around since the person had told her he was already there.. There were two persons sitting in the sitting area.. One of them was the one of the errand guy who managed delivery of forms and other things..

So she guessed it's the other one..

The guy sitting in the left side of sofa was on his phone.. But she did took a look from the side assessing a bit while approaching...

He looked up...

Their eyes met..

His eyes narrowed on her..

She felt a bit conscious...

Wasn't this guy 51?? Thats what in her customer data base it had showed..

He got up..

But the black hair.. The fitted formal look didn't give the vibe of a man in his fifties..

She smiled anyway.. He didn't return it back...

T : sorry for the delay.. Please come in.

She invited him to the meeting room.

He walked after her... While she pulled the chair and attached her laptop to the Lan he took in the appearance of her.. Yellow sleeveless kurti with a ankle length while pencil pant..

The tiny flower pattern jhumkas bobbed when she moved around.. The oxidised silver bracelet distracted him more than those long fingers without any ring...

He looked up to her face only to find her staring at him strangely..

"are you listening..." she questioned...

" hmm.. No... The ac is not working? " he thought of being honest..

"sorry?" she was confused for a second.. She switched it on...

" I didn't catch..please repeat " he adjusted in his sit.. The round table was the distance between them..

She nodded half convinced..

" so what I was saying is... You will need to log in to the account to complete some of the new kyc norms and... The investment declarations i would help you to download..."

Every word she uttered she could feel him trying to concentrate hard...

" so.. " he asked when she took a long pause..

" have you got your laptop..? " she asked.. Now that she noticed he didn't had one..

" nope.. "he Said firmly...

They had already discussed it over the call.. She looked at him confusingly..

" I told you to get it.. "

" i don't recall anything like that..for what I need a laptop "

" mm..compliance..i can't let you log in, through Lan.. " she said a bit sternly..

" I won't log in in anyone else's system either..security reasons "

"well.. The kyc needs to be updated.."

"it's updated already.."

" long back this account has been opened.. So the verification of address has to be through the identity number.." she tried to keep her compose..

"is 6 years... A long time..?" he asked with a furrowed brows..

" sorry!?"

"this account u had opened in 2018.."

That's when it hit her.. This might be a different person... Shit..

Her cell rang.. It was robert... She picked..

" Tejasswi I'm waiting at your reception..are you going to be late?"

Her heart hammered making her calculate the possibility of what went wrong...

" which floor you're in?" she asked..

" 2nd.."

" oh... Please come to third floor.." she uttered and got up..

2nd floor was for the retail clients and third floor was for the HNI..

"I'm sorry... I've mistaken you with someone else.."
She looked at the guy and apologised.. He didn't get up Infact stared at her for few seconds..

"I know.." he told..

" you could've just told me.." she muttered.. While opening the information pool to see the picture of the client  she was supposed to meet.. So this time she shouldn't repeat the mistake..

Damn.. What a fool she had been..

" thanks to you the guy who was supposed to meet me might have just missed me.." he said this.. In a very chilled manner though she knew he was pinpointing her..

" so you knew from the beginning that I was mistaking you for someone else.."

" i was just seeing how long it would take you.. " he answered still sitting in the same position...

She was infuriated...

"kindly wait in the reception area again.. Or a give a call to your advisor.. Mr.
" she fumbled at the end realizing that she didn't even know his name..

"Mr. Kundrra it's.." he got up..

" sure.." she pulled the door and walked out.. Without waiting for him.. He followed her..

The real robert was there..

" ms. Prakash .. Is It??" the older guy greeted her..

"yes.. I'm so sorry.. I didn't realise you're in the first floor..

" it's okay.. Finally I've a face to the name.. " the guy was friendly... She asked him to go to the meeting room and while she was about to go the right side but  turned for a second thinking of apologising...

The reception was in the middle.. Leftside door lead to one of the side of cubicles with a kitchen while the other side lead to another few cubicles along with dealer team and smoking area..

He stood there.. Watching the interaction..

Just when she was about to approach..

One of the advisor sana walked out and greeted him.. She watched..

Sana : i was just coming for you only.. Come..

Just 2 seconds.. For that much they looked at each other..

And then...

He followed into the left wing of the office while she went back  to the right side..

Ms. Prakash...

That's all he knew about her...

Mr. Kundra

That's all she knew about him..

But the clash had already begun...