"Oh my my are you getting defensive sissy?" He is teasing I know but deep down I hated to listen the word old fashioned but I didn't said that out loud.

After finishing that bowl Full of fruits I slept the whole noon, around 5pm I woke up to my mom's call "Meet him at Reddy's restaurant sharp 7. 30pm" Oh god I hate tidying up.. Okay now what should I wear?

After rummaging through my whole closet I have selected one orange color bobycon dress I can't handle indian dresses anymore it's not like the girls in India are still wearing chudidhar's, meh.

By 7

By 7.00pm Ishaan and I settled in his car to reach the restaurant. "Arghh make it fast it's already 7.25" I shouted at my brother

"Geez woman stop yelling at me can't you see the traffic jam" Yeah Mumbai city and traffic jams are like best friends. It's 7.40pm by the time we opened the door to the restaurant.

"Reservation name mam? " A woman at reception asked me "Arjun Dahiya" I replied and got the adress "Table number 10 mam, our staff boy Will show you the way" With a nod I started walking along with that particular staff member.

As my brother has no reservation he is doing that right now poor him.
I reached the table ,Arjun is facing opposite side so I couldn't see his face yet.

"Hii" I whispered still standing behind him then like in those mushy,cliche bollywood movies he slowly turned around and stood up, then forwarded his hand,for a second I forgot to breathe. Wow he is looking too good in person. I awkwardly shook his hand after realising that I am openly checking him out. He beckoned me towards a chair opposite to him then I saw my twin sitting in front row,actually he is sitting in a place where he could clearly see Arjun but not me.

"Uh hii I am Ishitha err ishitha singh" What a dumbass introduction he already know that yaar fuck my life

"Hii there you already knew my name" Did he just said that, rude so rude, a waiter came to take our orders .As i know the menu as a back of my hand I placed my order so fast, our family and friends celebrate everything mostly in this restaurant if not for celebration Ishaan and I visit this one and other dhaba in outskirts once or twice a month to fill our tummies to the fullest.

Unlike me Arjun is examining the menu booklet like a question paper after five minutes of hunt he came up with the healthiest food on the house, hmm a typical doctor.

It became too awkward after the Waiter left, now I started observing his features and body language clearly either this is all new to him or he is feeling too nervous. So I think of starting a conversation to know the reason.

"So were you forced into this meet up or came willingly? " I started, finally his brown orbs are looking into my black orbs his eyes are so calm and beautiful.

"I have no intention to get married anytime soon, I came for my mom's sake " Hmm just like me "So shall we start knowing about each other or just go home and say we are no ready yet?" By the time I finished my sentence the food we ordered came , after serving the waiter left giving us the needed privacy.

"Actually mom said you are perfect for me whether you like me or not I am ready to marry you" But why?
I choked on my food, oh my God india still has this kinda boys ?
who listen to their mumma?

"You are expecting nothing from this marriage then?" It is more like a rhetorical question as expected he just nodded. I don't know what to think anymore after seeing this kind of boy for the first time in life. I slightly turned my head left Only to see a man of my father age looking at me in an inappropriate way it's not new to me though,I always get this kinda vibes and attention from different ages of opposite sex
Since my teenage but it was never a problem to me cause I always have my brother beside me to protect just like always

"Hey don't mind him, men these days are being douchebags" He said grumpily bringing me back into the reality

"Actually I don't give a damn you know, it's became so common these days, back in London Ishaan and I used to beat up bunch of morons like this every time they misbehave with girls" I said chuckling at my own joke but Arjun's face is all confused.

He is looking so cute with that face this reminded me of Rohan "you , ruhanika ,ashaa and rohan are cousins? "

"Yeah how do you know them all? " He asked looking some more confused

"Actually Rohan and I are colleagues and I met ruhanika and ashaa yesterday at the party" He hummed in acknowledgement . I have seen Arjun for the first time when I was ten at Dahiya's company
I was there to visit mom and dad and saw little Arjun in dad's cabin, at that time he is a nerd With glasses and books 24/7 around him.

"Are you close to my dad? " I asked to keep the conversation flowing

"Yeah I know Mr singh, he is a very nice person he helped me with physics and maths during my school and high school days" He said slightly smiling. I don't know why but those words filled my heart with warmth.

When I am about to say something I got message from Ishaan telling me to wrap it up fast then I saw time on my mobile it's 9.10pm omg we have been talking for the last one and half hour.

"OK Arjun my brother is coming to pick me up, I actually had a great time tonight talking to you ,see ya. Bye! " I said placing my credit card inside the bill book but he stopped me and placed his black card instead. Okay I forgot that they are freaking billionaires. I got up to leave, i don't know whether I should hug him or not okay this is india so I simply nodded my head with a smile

"Ah Bye take care" He said and started walking behind me , while walking towards exit I bumped into an old man "sorry my bad" I apologized but that bastard has to be a bitch "see where you are going" I turned to put some manners into his thick ass head "you are the one who came in wrong path mister" Arjun said in a very placid tone, the oldie turned to shout but stopped seeing Arjun

"Oh Arjun I am sorry, I am unaware of your girlfriend there" The oldie said. "It's okay" Arjun said silently when I am about to correct that girlfriend word.
By the time we reached parking lot Ishaan is already waiting in the car for me "okay bye" I said and stepped inside.

"How did it went? " Ishaan questioned "nice" I replied

"Nice my foot he is totally an asshole seriously he will marry you for the sake of his mom nonsense" I can understand my brother's concern no brother will marry his sister to a mumma's boy
But I liked him.
I like Arjun Dahiya
Maybe this may work out

I like Arjun DahiyaMaybe this may work out

Vote and comment
Makes my day ❤