Chapter 2

Jack spoke first before Tim said something he'd regret.
"Amy take a seat love, were your family and there's obviously something really troubling you, we don't Judge or assume, so maybe we can help you".
Amy thought about it and knew she couldn't keep on like this so calmed herself down and told them what happened on that last night.
"I want to tell Ty but I'm worried what he'll do and get himself into trouble,  I'm also worried that he'll do what he usually does and leave me, you know just drive off. It wasn't my fault, he said he had a present for me from the team for getting them to second place and it was a beautiful necklace,  he asked if he could put it on so I grabbed my hair and leaned forward,  after he closed the clasp I brought my head back up and he was on me in a second, I pulled back telling him he was out of order and walked away.  When I was almost at my room he was there telling me he wanted me, I told him no way, I was engaged and I loved Ty. Then I pushed past him and got into my room, he started trying to get in saying again that he wanted me and I told him what he was thinking about doing was called rape, then I heard one of the team asking if I was alright, Ahmed pulled back and I was able to shut the door and lock it. The next day I informed him that he was no longer the friend I thought he was and as my contract was now finished I wouldn't work for him anymore".

Lou quickly jumped in next.
"Amy, you did the right thing okay, and now we all know we can help you".
Lisa did the same.
"Amy, I know you Don't like keeping secrets from Ty, on this occasion I think you have to think of what Ty may do and if it will ruin not just his life and yours but also being a Vet that he's trained so hard for".
"That's what I'm worried about, you all know what he's like, hit first, he could go to jail, lose his licence as a Vet".
Then Tim puts his view over as usual.
"To be honest Amy, your a very beautiful young woman and any man would be tempted to kiss you. Personally I think Ahmed could offer you more than Ty ever could so maybe it's not a bad thing".
"WHAT, how could you say that  we've been together 7 years Dad, I love him and he loves me. I have no feelings or ever will for Ahmed, he just see's me as a prize because of what I can do, you've never liked Ty, and Ahmed Assaulted me ,he kissed me without my permission, I feel violated ".
Tim got up and walked out, Amy burst into tears "I wish I'd never gone to Europe, but Dad kept pushing me to go, you know what he gets like, doesn't matter about what I want".
"Go and lay down Amy, calm yourself down okay".
"Yeah, thanks Lou, all of you".

After a while Lou checked on Amy and she was asleep, so they moved out onto the Porch to talk.
"Why does Dad keep interfering in her life Grampa, ever since he came back, once he knew how talented she was he's been on her like a leech".
"Unfortunately Lou Tim see's only one thing, money. Remember how he was when he gave her that horse for her 16th birthday, then Ring of Fire. Then he was buying horses for her to fix for free".
"Jack, don't forget about my race horse that he manipulated her into fixing".
"Oh god, I really feel for Amy, and how she must be thinking".
Just then they heard the sports car.

To be continued