CHAPTER 67

ying ting advocated going to the hospital to give song linsheng a comprehensive examination, and xiangyang agreed, but shi nan waved his hand: "no." "what

does it mean not to use?" ying ting was anxious, "shi nan, how can you not be in a hurry at all?" shi

nan sighed.

"you follow me, let's go to the hospital." ying ting went to tug at song linsheng's arm.

song linsheng quickly dodged away, his eyes narrowing slightly: "why should i follow you?" grabbed

an empty ying ting: "..."

your uncle.

a piece of kindness fed the dog.

"brother..." xiang yang also wanted to persuade.

song linsheng directly interrupted him: "i am not your brother, don't scream." xiangyang

: "..."

it's time for the dog.

ying ting and xiangyang's faces were blackened by song linsheng's indiscriminate attack, and the two were speechless, staring at song linsheng fiercely.

"what are you two doing?" shi nan was not happy, and stopped in front of song linsheng, "collect the eyes of both of you."

ying ting and xiang yang opened their eyes in unison, and then let out a mouthful of turbid breath, uncle.

"have you eaten?" shi nan asked song linsheng.

ying ting and xiang yang were speechless, what time was it, and they were still concerned about whether he could eat or not.

song linsheng's eyes fell on shi nan's body and he didn't speak. <

shi nan picked up his mobile phone and ordered a takeaway, then walked over to ding yu and xu lan and whispered, "mom, you go downstairs with your aunt first, don't worry about anything else, i can handle it."

shi nan calmed ding yu and xu lan for a moment, and then let the two go downstairs first.

ying ting and xiang yang looked at shi nan so calmly, feeling that the world was a bit mysterious, and it was not surprising that shi nan made them feel that amnesia was a common thing.

as soon as shi nan turned around, he saw that ying ting and xiang yang were both looking at him, and the eyes were clearly written, "what now?"

shi nan was still quite calm, and sat down on the sofa closest to song linsheng.

"now i have to find out why he has amnesia, whether he has any injuries on his head, what has happened in the past few days, you have to go to the hospital to check." ying ting opened his mouth.

"he's been quite normal these two days, and when he comes home from work, he hasn't been injured." xiangyang frowned, "besides, who can hurt him?"

ying ting and xiang yang were obviously very worried about song linsheng, and it was difficult to cope with the past without saying that they understood today, shi nan was helpless, threw them out, and told them to let them go to mei qingyi before closing the door.

only shi nan and song linsheng were left in the room, song linsheng leaned against the window, shi nan sat on the sofa, and the two looked at each other.

song linsheng shook the marriage certificate in his hand: "i don't believe this, what is my relationship with you?" this

is all a marriage certificate, still do not believe this? <

shi nan gritted his teeth and snorted softly: "indeed, i don't have much to do with you, just ..."

shi nan smiled at him: "i have been in bed a few times."