Chapter 15 - Sceme and punishment

Börja om från början

"Silence. Then why isn't she fighting the monster, but being treated by it." (Luminaries)

"Th- that's because..." (Litus)

"Now move aside or we shall condemn both of you for treason as well." The Luminaries ordered the hesitating knights as they started to approach us.

 The situation wasn't so optimal. Hinatas' wound is healing well and the process will end soon. However she won't wake up or be able to fight immediately after that. Which means the only one who can fight is me, Shizu and the knights. 

 I can finish them off more easily than the others but I'm currently busy which means the others should do the fighting if it happens. I know that Shizu is stronger than before but I don't think she could restrain or defeat seven of them at once, which means I need to persuade does knights. 'Now think Rimuru! What did Ciel said about persuading the others in this situation?'

"Are you really going to let your captain die?" I asked the hesitating knights. They flinched at my word. 'Yosh! They are showing some reaction.'

"Don't you think the situation is odd? You two have seen her fighting me and saw her getting hit by that sword, didn't you?" (Rimuru)

"Y- yes. But that sword... wasn't it given to her by the seven Luminaries?" Bacchus, who was remaining silent all along, spoke uneasily as he looked around at the white figures surrounding us.

 Right now, I could feel two things. First, the knights are getting persuaded. That is a good thing. Second, the luminaries are getting more agitated and are about to attack us in no time. Which means I need to hurry.

"Why don't we have a temporary truth? You two help us just until I finish healing your captain. You don't have to help me after that. What do you say?" (Rimuru)

"Stop talking nonsense you monster!" As the knights were hesitating one of the luminaries shot balls of flame to everyone. I immediately warded them off from me and the knights.

 Shizu took care of the one headed toward her easily, so I didn't have to help her. The knights looked shocked and didn't know what to do. According to Ciels' 'persuading 101' this was a good time to interfere.

"See, want it or not, you two are now on our side. So why don't you buy some time before I finish this. Say, about a minute. It isn't that hard is it?" I asked them as Shizu warded off the flame balls heading toward us.

"Tch, okay. Just a minute. That's all!" Bacchus said as he draw his sword and shield which Litus did the same.

"Okay, okay. Just watch out for that strike heading to your right." I said as I returned my focus to Hinata. I could hear noises of battle and flashes of magic around me. Though the knights seems to be struggling they are holding up well. Now just about ten seconds more......

"And done! {Unlimited Imprisonment}!" Immediately the luminaries were isolated in a unbreakable barrier. Well, not for me. I originally didn't have this skill but Ciel analysed this when we set Veldora free and sometimes after that, it was on my skill list. Truly Ciel is a genius.

"You guys can fight me or just stay here until she wakes up. It's your choice." I said to the knights who looked dumbfounded as they watched the luminaries struggling to break the umlimited imprisonment.

"Weren't they supposed to be one of the strongest beings in Ruberios.....?" (Litus)

"Yeah... that's right but..." (Bacchus)

"Ano, Rimuru-san? I don't think you can just let them stay here in front of the school." Shizu said as she looked at them uneasily.

"Oh right. What should I do about them now...." As I was thinking the space cracked again and made an opening. However the aura was stronger than before.