"Love letters from the unknown"

Yandere! Reichtangle x Reader
AN: I dont understand how to do Yandere Girl x Male Reader, I will try to understand.
Requested by: Sionhha
......................................................

Third Person's P.O.V
Y/N, our lovely protagonist was dating the country Poland. Yes Poland. One day, while they were walking in the park. Y/N had to got to the bathroom leaving Poland alone on his own. Poland waited for Y/N while sitting on a nearby bench. He closed his eyes and relaxes. Then he felt somebody wrap their arms around Poland. Poland smiled cheerfully "I see that you have finish going to the bathroom Y/N." he said as he opens his eyes. His eyes widens when he saw who was hugging him. Reichtangle.

Y/N'S P.O.V
After I went to the bathroom I hear screaming that sounded like Poland's screams. I ran towards Poland's screams when I saw Reichtangle. The person I escaped from with Poland after WW1. (The reader doesn't age here deal with it) "Let go off my boyfriend you creep!" I shouted as loud as I can. He looks at me with those soulless eyes and lets go off Poland as he walks closer to me. Poland runs behind me, gripping on my coat for dear life. "Get away from us!" I said while stepping back. He turned around and walked away. Me and Poland were confuse but calm down a little while starring at him as he's walking away.

5 Weeks later...

I have been having a feeling of somebody watching me every where I go but I'm more worried about Poland he hasn't been home for the pass 3 hours and its 11:23 PM and I get more weird letters at my front door. They would always contain weird messages for me. I called the cops to try and find Poland. They agreed to try and find Poland.

6 Days later...

Third Person's P.O.V
Y/N was pacing back and fourth in their shared bedroom with Poland. Y/N then sat on their bed still worrying about Poland. Poland has been missing for days now. That's when they hear a knock on their front door. Y/N walked downstairs to the front door and opened it. A cop was standing there. They told Y/N that Poland has been found dead in a river under a bridge. Poland was covered in stabbing marks. The reason why no blood leaked out its because Poland's corpse was sealed in a trash bag. Y/N broke down in tears as they heard the news. After the news she cried in their bedroom until she fell asleep unaware that a country was watching her sleep.

Reichtangle's P.O.V
Watching them sleep was my favorite part, they are finally mine and all mine. I finally get the chance to have her again in my arms. I silently open the window and crawled inside the room. Their bedroom is nicely decorated. I walk closer to my sleeping angel and took out a cloth. I gently put it over their mouth. I gently pick them up and to me it feels like they are out cold. I carried them to my, I mean OUR forever home. After entering my house, I set them gently on my bed. I walked out the room making sure that everything is lock with a key so they wouldn't escape. I smiled evilly as I was about to close the door.

"My Liebste we are together at last." I said quietly under my breath.
......................................................
Total of Words: 567
Ended on: 30/4/2022
Started on: 29/4/2022