1

AUTHOR POV

Pallavi: Eat well, Luka!

She petted the grey cat's fluffy head as he munched his food while letting out a meow

Luka: Meow~ meeeooww~ (Thank chuu hooman~But don't look at me while I'm eating!)

???: Pallavi! where is my Red tie?

A deep echo in her ears as she flinched turning back looking at a male figure standing at the doorsteps waiting for pallavi to answer.

Pallavi: i-i- it was in your drawer, Vishnu!

How much ever she tried not to shutter at least not in front of him but she failed every time, Pallavi get nervous out of nowhere whenever he appears.

Vishnu: It's not there! care to help me find it!

Pallavi nodded her head like a little kid following him to his cupboard and she dug into his drawer but it was nowhere to be found.

that's when she saw a triangle of red fabric peeking out of Vishnu's formal shirts which was folded neatly and arranged one on top of each. She pulled it out and Yes! it was Vishnu's Red tie.

Vishnu: Oh here it is! give me!

Pallavi: but I don't remember keeping it here!?

She stood there cluelessly while her husband took his tie walked away saying.

Vishnu: whatever! I'm getting late! Bye! and yeah I already told you, it's Vish for you!

The male said wearing his shoes sitting on the couch while his lady stood there blushing as she nodded looking down, Vish looked up at her as he said.

Vishnu: words, Mrs Vishnu!?

him addressing her as Mrs Vishnu made Pallavi blush even more as she nodded saying.

Pallavi: Yeah, Vish! I understood!

~ A FEW HOURS LATER~ 

Pallavi: ahhh it's soo boring-

*Ding dong*

She flinched hearing that calling bell ringing she stood up walking to the door.

Pallavi: Who is that?

The young lady asked through the mic that Vishnu taught her to use. a male from the other side said it's courier, Pallavi slowly opened the door.

Courier guy: Mrs Vishnu?

the guy asked Pallavi as she nodded with a tiny pink tint appearing on her cheeks.

Pallavi: where is it from?

Courier guy: umm huh, it's from Madurai!

the guy said as she signed the paper he gave while thinking 'It's must be from Appa!'

after closing the door as the guy left, Pallavi went in and sat on the couch .

Pallavi: Luka baby, let's see what your grandfather has sent!!

Pallavi spoke with the cute little grey crazy lazy cat, Luka as he draw nearer to her.

Luka: meowww~ meow meow!! (Oh that oldie! he never let me watch Chi's Sweet Home but he will watch fashion tv-shows! Hmph!!)

While Luka continued his yelling about his grandfather Pallavi started to open the package which made her gasp as she saw her wedding album and a photo with a frame of her's and
Her husband, Vishnu. 

It has only been a few weeks that Pallavi got wedded to Vishnu, his family house and her house is very next to each other that their families are close as good friends which ended up tieing a wed knot between Pallavi and Vishnu And take their friendship to another level which is a 'family' and now they are.

Pallavi: ahh! Luka, look! aish! i and Vishnu- wait no! I and Vish, look so good together! like the wedding guests said we make up a perfect pair! Oh, dear! I'm so shy!! 

Pallavi crushed Luka with a tight bear hug but he tried to push her with his little paw.

Luka: Meowww~ meowwwwwww~(Eww NO! i and Chi make the best pair not you and that poker face hooman!!)

*Ding Dong*

the bell rang making her flinch and Luka jump off her lap to the ground and One more time the bell rang, Pallavi stood up cluelessly keeping the package on the coffee table.

Pallavi: who is it?

???: courier, ma'am!

Pallavi: Another one?

Pallavi blinked for a few seconds and oped the door to see a tall guy in a black hoodie with a black cap on, he had nothing in his hand nor wore a uniform like the other guy that came before. 

Pallavi: Umm, the pack- ahh!

The guy suddenly pushed Pallavi inside her house holding her in his arms around her waist, he pinned Pallavi on the door as he shut the door and locked it. 

Pallavi got scared of his sudden action. She looked at the guy with tears filled in her eyes that's when the creepy guy pulled off his cap and look at her making her breath hitch.

The Guy: Hey, baby girl! long see no time! missed me huh?

Pallavi: N-Naren!?

~

TO BE CONTINUED....!

~

A/N: like it?🙂✌🏻