You know when I saw him i just want to hug him tightly and will again never let him leave me. But I just slap him, he deserve it this atleast but now I'm feeling so bad for slapping, tomorrow I will say sorry to him, yeah, so now good night.

Yours love
Sanjana
———————————————————————————————

After that She slept with a promise that She will say sorry to him but will not forgive him easily.

On the other side

Siddharth was lying in his apartment room, he has now on one in the world only one person, who is disappointed in him, Sanjana. He know he hurt her but he also know that how to make it up and by the god grace or even say due to cleverness of Siddharth Sanjana will be working in his company for the next month, by thinking he slept.

Next day in the company

Sanjana was going inside the company as she was already late because of her parents who wants at the end moment all work to be done, because of this she got late, however there were many calls of her members but because of her mother she couldn't able to pick it up.

Now she was going inside and soon she went towards her members where Sameer and Pooja were all waiting for her.

"Sorry for the late, there is some personal work which I have to complete at the end moment." She said.

"Don't worry, now let's start our work and go to showroom." Pooja said and all agreed.

"Ok." They all went towards showroom and started doing their work, some of were examining the materials and some were helping them.

Sanjana was too engulfed in her work that she didn't notice that Siddharth and some client entered the showroom and all started greeting them which made Sanjana turned but by seeing this her blood started boiling.

There was a blonde girl who was wearing a revealing dress showing so much of cleavage and the dress were just reached above her thigh. She was clinging a way too much to Siddharth but Siddharth didn't paid much attention as his focus was on the work and more like seeing glimpses of Sanjana.

Siddharth noticed that Sanjana was looking annoyed because of that girl where one idea came into his mind and he smirked intentionally.

'Is she jealous' he thought.

He chuckled lowly by seeing the look of Sanjana as it's like she will be blast soon.

'What a witch she is, huh look at her face seems like whole cake factory she just polished on her face, and the clothes a baby also wear more clothes than her. Witch' she thought and roll her eyes but decided that she will not paid any attention to it.

She started doing her work ignoring Siddharth who was intentionally made that girl close to his because he know that Sanjana was looking at him but his face fell when he noticed that she ignored him.

He tried another luck and call all the members in-front of him which made Sanjana curse him in her mind because she doesn't want to came in-front of him.

"Listen everyone, she is our one of the project Sia and here she was assuming the work, so let her see and help her to show all of your works."

'Sia or miya whatever she is but she will remain a bloody witch with a cake makeup face.' She thought and chuckled lowly.

"By the way Siddharth why don't you help me to seeing the materials." Siddharth looked at Sanjana and caught her when she was rolling her eyes by listening her, so he intentionally said yes to made her more annoyed.

"Sure." They both started going where sia cling on to his arm.

'Yeah, yeah sure go because Siddharth has nothing to do rather than entertaining that witch, oh god I really hate her and that jerk.' She thought.

After three hours their work completed and these three hours were more like a hell to Sanjana because now she was burning in rage and just wanted to punch that girl Sia which she thought but somehow she control it whereas Siddharth was enjoying her state.

They started retiring to their cabin, and then when Sanjana was about to go Siddharth called her.

"Ms. Sharma come in my cabin, I want to discuss some few things." Sanjana nodded but fisted her hands to control her anger because she knew why he was calling her.

Sanjana went towards the cabin and knocked but as soon as door opened Siddharth grabbed her hand and dragged her inside and locked the door.

He pinned her to the wall and said, "Why were so annoyed there, what happened?" that's it the anger she was controlling was on the edge of blasting and now he has also audacity to ask her that why she was annoyed.

She pushed him and he stumbled in shocked because he was not expecting this move from her.

"Why was I annoyed, huh what happened to me and also you have audacity to ask me this Mr. Siddharth rajvansh, first that witch that Sia or ghiya whatever her named was, she was way too much clinging to you that you didn't said anything and also enjoying her and now why are you here go and entertain her also now, go" she was going forward by saying this and Siddharth was going backward because of her outburst, he started laughing which made Sanjana more angry and she started leaving the cabin whereas Siddharth never saw Sanjana this much angry but Siddharth grabbed her waist and pulled her close.

"Are you jealous?." This made Sanjana silent but eventually she started speaking.

"N..no why would I be?." He chuckled and again pulled her more close which made her eyes closed.

"Look at me." He whisper in her eyes and slowly she opened her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I know I hurt you but please forgive me." He said while Sanjana saw his eyes which shows guilt and real genuineness.

"Only on one condition." She said lowly.

"What?" Siddharth said while looking in her eyes.

"If you will tell me that why you leave me without telling." She said and hugged him tightly as he nodded

That's it

Soon the suspense will be over that why Siddharth left

But till then take care and stay tuned

Don't be silent reader, do votes and comments