❆ ❆ ❆

The next day Oriel was filled in on what she missed again and apparently Qui-Gon has some super fool proof plan.

That was a joke of course.

There were a million things that could go wrong.

Qui-Gon had put all of his faith in this little boy he found during their stay, and he called it 'fait' that brought them together because he has the highest midi-chlorian count ever or something like that, and Qui-Gon seems to think he is the so called 'Chosen One.'

Oriel didn't believe it. Perhaps this is the danger I have been sensing? Ever since we got here the danger has felt stronger. Nearer. Maybe it's the boy.

Oriel had to warn Qui-Gon. To her surprise, Qui-Gon wasn't answering his coms so she did what she had too. She got out of her bed, grabbed her lightsaber from the table and headed for the exit ramp.

As the ramp lowered a huge gust of sandy wind blew in her face. This wasn't going to be easy, she didn't even know where Qui-Gon was. She would just have to trust her feelings and let the force guide her.

"Where do you think your going?" Obi-Wan said while she headed down the ramp.

"Busted." Whispered Oriel to herself as she slowly turned around.

"Yes you are." Obi-Wan said as he raised his eyebrows in an unamused manner.

"Look I don't have time to explain but I have to speak with Qui-Gon and he's turned his comms off." Oriel said turning back around and heading off on her journey.

"Not in your condition your not." He replied matter-of-factly but she just kept walking.

"Come back here Oriel." He sighed catching up to her.

"You need to stay. Someone needs to protect the Queen." She said turning to him.

"Well then its gonna be you." He said grabbing her arm to pull her back to the ship.

"Let go of me." Oriel said angrily, trying to pry his hand away but he was stronger than she was and started to quite literally drag her back to the ship.

"Let go of me right now!" She said digging her feet into the sand to slow him down. But this only made him drag her with two arms.

"I mean it, or I'll . . . I'll-" Oriel didn't know how to finish her threat.

"Go on." He teased. "I can take it." He chuckled.

Obi-Wan finally dragged her all the way back to her bed and walked out the room warning her to stay where she is or he'll finish her threat for her.

Obviously she wasn't going to listen. The minute he left she did too. Well, more like tried to. To her disliking, she found that Obi-Wan had locked the door on her.

"Obi-Wan this isn't funny!" She yelled banging on the door. "Let me out now!" She continued banging, she knew he was there because she could feel his presence but he was ignoring her.

"Please." She begged and then she heard him chuckle.

"Urgh!" She exclaimed and laid back on the bed and he must have been satisfied with himself because she felt his presence leave.

There's more than one way off this ship. She thought, determined to talk to Qui-Gon. She grabbed her lightsaber and started cutting a whole in the door and when she finished, the cut out door fell to the ground, and she cringed at the loud sound it made, hoping Obi-Wan didn't hear it.

If he did then she had to move quickly. Instead of heading to the ramp where she would most definitely run into Obi-Wan, she headed for where the four droids used to be but now there was none.