Chapter 115 - 117 | Arc 7

Start from the beginning

The male protagonist is blackened!

Although the time of blackening has been delayed, he is still blackened!

Gray gray was overwhelmed with joy, staring closely at the place where the task was rated, and finally waited for two red words: "Excellent."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" It screamed with joy, "We are good! I am good!"

Shaoyin, who came out of the small world, also smiled and said, "Congratulations."

"You are great!" Huihui didn't claim any credit this time, yelling with excitement, blowing a rainbow at her.

Shao Yin smiled and said nothing.

After antagonizing the power of the small world for a long time, she was a little tired, quietly watching Huihui tumbling with joy.

"Hey, the stingy mastermind only rewards such a point." After the excitement, Huihui checked the "excellent" award and found that no mosquito's leg was of high value, so he couldn't help but curl his mouth.

Shaoyin said: "It's impossible to be high. You and I are in a low position. No matter how well you do your job, you can't be high."

Huihui was stunned for a while, and there was no movement for a while.

"Humph." After regaining consciousness, it snorted softly.

Shaoyin didn't know what its hum represented, but felt that it was beginning to calm down and hide words, which was a little relieved.

"What's the task in the next world?" she asked.

Huihui pulled it back and found a script: "Look and see." After a pause, "If you like it, do it. If you don't like it, we will change it."

As for the position of cannon fodder, there are not many rewards for doing a good job, so what are you doing? In an instant, Huihui grasped the true meaning of negativity.

Shaoyin was funny, took the script and read it.

This is a script with a modern background, and the style is a sweet favorite.

The male protagonist comes from a top wealthy family and holds the power of life and death, but he was in a car accident and his legs were paralyzed. In fact, it can be cured, but in order to draw out the fish in the dark, he said that it could not be cured, and since then he is a useless person.

He has a fiancée who has been dating for three years, who is a business marriage. After many inquiries, he found that his leg was indeed not cured, so he broke up with him and canceled the marriage contract.

The male lead agreed and cancelled the marriage contract with her. His friend ridiculed the woman who had clung to power, had no eyes, and would regret it sooner or later, and the hero's mood was calm and unwavering.

But externally, the male protagonist showed an uncertain temper, all kinds of unreasonable, as if he was hit too hard by the paralysis of his legs, and he had collapsed. In fact, he took advantage of his power to be taken away, leading to more vacillating and unpredictable people.

The hero's grandfather loves him very much, thinking that he became like this after being divorced, so he booked a new marriage for him. This is the heroine, who is not favored at home and was pushed out to marry the heroine for the benefit of the family.

But the heroine has a pure mind and is a kind-hearted girl. She doesn't dislike the hero's paralyzed and bad temper. She takes good care of him, and gradually touches the hero's heart and starts sweet.

During this period, the man's former fiancee found him and begged him to save her.

It turned out that after the former fiancee broke off his marriage contract with him, he was engaged to a wealthy man and soon married. However, the other party is a well-dressed beast, and his private style is very bad, and he is capable of domestic violence.